25

We get in the car, Michael and I in the back, sharing headphones listening to Patience by Guns N' Roses as we both stared out the window at what looked like a gloomy wet day, not the type of weather you get at this time if year.

His hand was on my thigh as my head was on his shoulder.

"You okay?" He whispers.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking."

" about what."

"The funeral."

"Right." He says, sitting back and enjoying a car trip to the city that would last a few hours.

We arrive at the funeral and take out seats, Michael next to me holding my had tightly.

I was quite emotional when it came to this stuff.

When it was our turn, Michael and I went up and put the flowers on the coffin, making me a bit teary.

That wasn't the only thing that worried me. The church was full if relatives I haven't seen since mums funeral.

And I've put on a shitload of weight since then.

After the ceremony, it was time to catch up with other relatives which meant we were going out for dinner.

So we went to this restaurant.

Michael and I sitting beside each other along with Jake and his beautiful girlfriend Rose, next to me was my great aunt and uncle and my other relatives were around us too.

"Do you wanna go for a walk or something?" Michael asks.

"Yeah, I need to get out of here."

So we got up and went for a walk.

"Are you alright, you looked a bit lost in there."

"Yeah I'm fine its just something stupid."

"Tell me." He whispers squeezing me.

"Nooooo." I cooed.

"Pwease??" He asks me, putting on a puppy dog face.

"Alright. Its just I don't think I'm gonna have the same realationship with the people in there anymore. I mean, I haven't seen the majority of them since my mums funeral, I mean did you see the look on my great aunt's face when she looked at me? She's a personal trainer and she looked horrified, b-because o-of my weight." I stutter.

"Don't worry about her, she's you're aunty she shouldn't say anything about you weight. You shouldn't have to change for your family, to gain popularity, let alone change for me."

"I guess..."

"I love you the way you are. I love how you look in clothes, I love how your thighs touch, how cuddly you are. And you know what I like the most?"

"What?"

"Your personality."

"What's that got to do with my appearance?"

"Nothing. My favorite thing about you is your personality. You're appearance... Don't get me started on how beautiful you are." He smiles, pulling me close, making me smile.

"Do you wanna go back inside?" He asks

"I guess, they're probably eating now."

"Okay."

So we went in and got something to eat, before spending two hours talking to my realatives, before getting back in the car for a 3 hour drive back home.