39

As Michael and I walk at the back of the group, we look at the scenery around us.

"Your ass looks so good in those shorts, we need to get you some more " he whispers in my ear.

"I'm glad you like them."

"I need you baby, in that tent, some guns n roses playing. And then I can really grab dat ass." He says slapping my ass.

"Tonight."

"I can't wait that long."

"Alright, when we get back."

"What's going on back there?" Asks Rose.

"Nothing." I say as michael slaps my ass once again.

"Do you mind Michael? Leave that for later." I whisper in his ear.

"Okay Okay." He whispers. "Jake where exactly are we going?"

"Till we get back to the camp. The track we are on is a 2 and a half hour loop, we should be fine as long as we stck to the track." He says as everyone groans.

"And what if we get lost? There's no reception out here."

"We'll go back the way we came dumbass."

"Okay okay okay." Michael says.

The weather was hot and my legs we killing me. We had left camp an hour ago.

"You alright babe?, do you need some water." Michael asks, he wasn't the only one who was puffed. Not only was it hot and we had been walking for ages, but it was steep.

"Yes please."

He passes me the water bottle and I take a sip.

"Jake can we take a break?" Michael asks.

"Yeah sure."

We stop and sit down on the narrow gravel walkway, sweat dripping from my face.

For some reason, Michael and I were the most out of breath.

After a few minutes, we got up and continued.

We arrived back at camp an hour later, hot and hungry. After having a bit to eat and drink, I put on my togs and we went down to the water hole.

Michael and I swam down the deep end where there was a huge rock we could get onto in a cave like space.

Michael got up on the rock first, to help me get up, which took a while.

"This spot is amazing." I say as I cuddle up next to him on the rock, our hands intertwined.

"I know." He says as he presses his lips against mine and puts his arms around me, my body temperature rises.

We brake away and he looks deep into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful." He tells me, making my cheeks go red.

I kiss him again our legs now criss crossing together and his hand pinching softly on my side.

I lay down on the smooth rock, he lays on his side next to me, his hands playing with my belly.

"Mikey?"

"Yes baby?"

"Why do you always play with my belly like that?"

"Because its so soft and cuddly and its hard not to. I love being able to hold onto you like that. And snuggle up to."

"You're so cheesy."

"But you like it."

"True. I do like it."

I sit up, letting my feet dangle in the cool water.

He sits behind me. His legs out, dangling in the water next to mine.

He puts his arms around me and his head on my shoulder, kissing me as he plays with my belly, pinching and squeezing, sending shivers up my spine.

"God you're sexy." He mumbles.

"NIRVANAH, MICHAEL? WE'RE GOING" Jake yells as we brake away.

"To be continued?" Michael whispers as we slip back into the water.

" To be continued." I smirk as we swim back to where everyone else was, before going back to camp.