60

We head to the roller skating rink and we wait in line to get our skates.

I hadn't done this before, so i was kinda nervous.

"You okay babe?" Michael whispers in my ear.

"Yeah, just nervous."

"Don't worry, i'll teach you."

We get our skates then put them on before I stand up and try to skate.

"I got you." He whispers, his hand intertwines with mine.

I take deep breaths as he guides me into the main rink.

"You're really good Mikey."

"Thanks babe, i been coming here since i was little."

"So, how do i do this exactly?"

"Its easy, so just do what I do."

I copy exactly what he did and i kinda got the hang of it.

"You're doing great babe." He smiles.

I skate around the rink, Michael holding my hand.

We skate around for ages, before heading back into town.

"Babe? Do you wanna go back to my place and stay there or just collect some bits and pieces and stay at a hotel?"

"I'm quite tired so lets just go home to your place."

"Okay babe."

We arrived home around 5pm. Michael wanted me to put a little show on with my new lingerie.

I put on the black and read one while Michael waits in his room, myself in the bathroom.

I put on my bathrobe, which hugged my wide hips.

I walk into his room and begin to undo the bathrobe, Michael biting his lip as it drops to the floor.

I walk closer, my belly jiggling with every move i made and my thighs rubbed together as i walked.

"Oh babe you look so good." he moans as i parade around the room, making me blush. I head back into the bathroom for set 2, 3 and so on.

I come back out, wearing his shirt which was far too tight, my belly hung out the bottom and it showed my rolls of fat at the back.

I lay on the bed next to him, him rubbing my belly and cuddling.

"Im hungry baby."

"What do you want? Pizza?"

I nod as he grabs his phone and orders 3 meatlovers pizza's and 2 sides of prawn horns, along with a bottle of coke.

"It should be here so babe." He says, continuing to rub my belly.

The pizza arrives and I sit up to eat it... Well Michael asked if he could feed me. God he's strange... But god i love him.

"God you're so soft and pretty and sexy and beautiful and cuddly." He mumbles.

"Thanks." I blush.

1 and a half pizza's later, a box of sides and two glasses of coke I was full to the max and felt like I could burst.

Michael continues to rub and cuddly with my belly, kissing me and being the adorable goof he is.

"You okay princess."

"Im just so full."

"Oh okay baby, is this helping?" He says as he rubs my belly more.

I nod and blush.

"Your dimples are showing." He says, tickling me, making me giggle till it hurt.

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something? Go for a walk?"

"I can barely move babe." I say pulling him closer and snuggling into his chest.

"Movie it is then." He says grabbing for his laptop and going onto Netflix.

We spent ages watching movies, until i fell asleep in his arms.

Authors note:

Im doing a QandA and would like to hear you questions. About me, the book, 5sos and whatever else. The answers will be posted in exactly a week or until i get a decent amount of questions.

Ily guys :)

Katelin xx