61

We woke up that morning and packed up to go back to my aunties. This was the last full day with Michael, for what will probably be a very long time, or even never again.

As soon as we got home, my aunty wanted to take us out for lunch, since Michael was taking me out for dinner.

So I chuck on a skirt and my hoodie, which went together really well.

I walked downstairs and everyone was ready to go.

Michael and I sat in the very back of the car.

We arrive at a cafe and we go up to order. Michael and I ordered the same, a large cheeseburger with fries and a chocolate milkshake.

When we went back home, rose showed up to help me get ready while Jake got Michael ready. As cheesy as it seems, we weren't allowed to see each other until it was time.

I get in the shower, washing my body and hair with nice smelling soaps and shampoos.

I get out and dry myself before putting on one if my new lingerie sets and a bathrobe.

"How do you want you hair?"

"Straight please." I say as i sit in the chair.

"So, you're going home tomorrow right?"

"Yep." I sigh.

"Aww don't worry, we can skype each other."

"True."

"So, what are you wearing tonight?"

"Well, When Michael and I went out today, I got a white lace dress. And I'm gonna wear that with my black converse."

"That will look cool. God you and Michael are adorable."

"Thanks."

After she did my hair, i put on the dress and the shoes before checking myself in the mirror.

"You look stunning." Rose says

"Thanks, i hope Michael will like it."

"Of course he will. He'll be all over you later."

I smile.

"He's really helped me accept myself."

"I know hun. He loves you body, he loves cuddling up to you. Just because you're bigger doesn't mean you have to hate yourself and tell yourself you need to be skinnier to find that special guy. There are plenty of guys who go for heavy set girls. I tell my sister that every time. She'll find that one guy, i know it. That guy who will show her that the size of your clothes don't define you."

"I know how she feels. She'll find someone."

"I'm so glad you're happy now."

"I know, i just don't want to leave him." My voice trembles as she pulls me in for a hug.

"Hey, you two will see each other again soon. You could come over during the school holidays, skype, text. All that stuff."

"I know." I smile.

"C'mon, i think they're ready now." She says as I grab what i need and walk down stairs to see him.