36

After swimming in the water hole for what felt like hours before going and getting some lunch back at our camp site. We had some salad and sausages before walking back down to go swimming.

After spending ages swimming, we walk back to camp and I get changed into my Metallica shirt and leggings. I walk out of the tent, all the other girls wearing crop tops and booty shorts, showing off their flat stomach and thigh gaps. The complete opposite of what I was wearing.

Gee, I wish I was that small.

Jake appears a few minutes later. "Who's ready to go hunting?"

"Me!" Rose yells.

So after everyone was ready to go, we followed Jake up into the bush.

We arrive back from hunting an hour later, we didn't get anything, to be honest it was quite boring.

So Jake, Luke,Michael, Ashton, Calum and jase prepare the fire while us girls just relaxed. I honestly, felt so left out it wasn't funny. Yeah they were talking to me and stuff but, I could they were doing it, just to be polite.

The four of the girls were all wearing the typical booty shorts and crop tops, wearing their jandals and expensive hipster glasses. They were all so thin, looking around 100- 120 pounds.

Then there was me. In my black band tee and black leggings, black converse and shitty old sunglasses, which I just had on my head. I was no where near thin. In fact, I weighed nearly 3 times more than some of them.

The guys came back awhile later with wood for the fire and Luke got the fire ready to cook dinner, which would obviously be more sausages and salad which didn't mind me.

We sat around the fire talking until about midnight, when Michael and I got back into the tent. I got in the bed with my bra and underwear on, and waited for Michael to get in next to me.

"What's wrong? Don't tell me nothing, I know some things up" He asks as I turn on my side to face him.

"I feel so left out around the girls."

"Why?"

"One, Rose is the only one who bothers talking to me and the other 4 just ignore me. 2, I just feel so insecure around them. I mean I nearly weigh like 3 times more than one of them and I feel like shit watching them run around, their flat stomachs exposed and they're wearing booty shorts. I wish I could pull that off."

"What do you mean you can't pull booty shorts off? They'd look amazing."

"More like they'll look like I'm only wearing underwear."

"Oh babe you'd look amazing. You should wear what you want"

"So your telling me I should buy a crop top and tight shorts and walk down the street? My huge belly spilling out and my thighs showing?"

"No babe, save that for just me and you time."

"Like you'd like to see that. Just admit it Michael."

"Look, Nirvanah. I'm serious. I love you and I love your body. No matter how big. I know you're insecure but every one is. Even I am."

"What are you insecure about? You're appearance is breath taking."

"I don't like a lot of things. I hate my nose and feet."

"There's nothing wrong with your nose or your feet."

"What are you most insecure about Nirvanah?"

"My thighs and Belly." I sigh.

"I love your thighs and your stomach."

He pulls me closer, my stomach pressing up against his.

"You're beautiful." He whispers as he traces his fingers up and down my side, which was littered in stretch marks.

"You're beautiful too."

"Not as sexy as you." He smirks.

"Michael, don't be ridiculous, you're way more sexier than I'll ever be."

"Is that so?" He says as he kissed my cheek. "Let's see about that." He says as he pulls back the covers and pressed his lips on mine.....