55

We arrive at the restraunt with Michaels parents to meet his Grandparents.

To be honest I was quite nervous. I knew that if I ate to much, they'd think im a pig, but if i ate to little, they'll think I'm trying to loose weight.

We get into the restraunt, his Grandparents already there.

"Hey Nan" Michael says, giving his nana a hug.

"Hello Michael.And is this your beautiful girlfriend?"

"Yeah, this is Nirvanah."

"Hi."I smile.

"Hello Nirvanah."

We sit down and order our drinks and dinner.

"So Nirvanah, where are you from?" His Nan asks.

"Im from New Zealand ,I came over to stay with my aunty for the summer."

"Nice, where in New Zealand?"

"Wellington."

"Very nice."she smiles taking a sip of her wine.

Our food arrives a little later and we continue talking untill it was time to go home.

I could tell as we walked out to the car Michael wanted to touch me so bad and we both knew what we were getting up to when we went upstairs.

We walked into his room, his hands on my hips and lips sucking on my neck.

He twirls me around in circles, my dress flowing out. He then pulls me close and kisses my lips.

"God you're beautiful." He whispers.

"Thanks." I smile. And I guess it was true. I was beautiful in my own way.

It made me stop and think for a second.

Everyones beautiful in there own way. You can be skinny, you can have a round belly. Either way, you're still beautiful.

He reached round to the zipper on the back of my dress and unzips it, I watch as it falls to my feet and Michael smiles.

"Where do i begin? Everything is so beautiful and precious. Should I start with you face, and work my way down? Or just go for your soft spots." He winks.

"I don't mind, I just want you to start wherever."

He guides me to the bed and i lay down on my side.

He lays behind me, his hand over my belly.

He leand over and pecks at my cheek.

"I can do it to you all night baby."he whispers as he rubs my stomach and pulls down my panties that bit for my underbelly to show.

"Go for it."I whisper.