44

"Do you wanna go have a bath before I get dinner?" Michael asks me.

"Yes please."

"Okay, I will go get it ready and yeah."

"Sure."

I go and get undressed and put on a white bathrobe, which hugged my large hips and boobs.

I then put my hair up in a bun and walk through to where the bathroom is. Michael had set up the bath, with bubbles, candles and Rose petals, with music playing.

"This is so cute Mikey." I say as I take off the bathrobe and hop in the bath, Michael getting in next to me afterwards.

"You're so beautiful Nirvanah" he says as our hands intertwine.

I put my head on his shoulder.

"I love you so much Michael."

"I love you too babe"

"Michael, when we go back to aunties, I'll ring dad to see if I can stay. I don't know what he's gonna say but if I can't stay then I don't know what's going to happen to us."

" I could always come stay with you."

"I go to an all girls school."

"Well then I don't know."

"Michael worried that after next Friday, when I get on that plane and go back to hell, that I will never be able to be with you again. Over the last two months you've just made me so happy and I'm beginning to feel better in my skin. I don't feel unloved anymore. I feel happy and loved. I'm scared that if I go back, I'll relapse and I don't want to be in that position again."

" I know. Look, we'll work something out. Even if this is the last week we'll ever see each other again it doesn't matter. We can go do as much shit as we want in the next week."

"True."

We sit in the bath for a bit longer, talking and cuddling before we decided to get out.

While I get dressed, Michael appears in the other room. I see a pile of clothes and a note beside the basin.

Put these on ;)

I picked them up.

My new bra and panties, my black short shorts and that tight black singlet that always rolls up over my belly.

Why the hell does he want me wearing that?

So I put them on and walk out into the main part of our hotel room where the bed was.

And beside the bed was about 3 large pizzas, two extra large chocolate milkshakes, a huge bowl of fries, a can of whipped cream, a box of donuts and a box of expensive chocolates.

"What's all this? We can't eat all this. It looks dam tasty though."

"This is our dinner." He says as I sit next to him on the bed.