56

As he rolls me over, His lips met mine, and he kissed me for what felt like forever, his hands round my belly and mine hanging off his shoulders.

He works his body up on top of me, my lips still on his.

We brake away and he then sits beside me on the bed, while i still laid on my back.

He moved his left hand up and down my big belly, squishing softly here and there.

He slapped it softly,making me giggle as he was watching it jiggle.

"God you're so soft and smooth and pretty and sexy." He smiles as he continued to rub my belly, occasionally slapping it softly and watching it jiggle.

I never really understood how he gets pleasure out of this. Its fun I guess, but I dont quite understand why he liked it.

He kissed me again, my fingers tracing his rising chest.

He undid my bra and pulled it off, him starring hard at mt breasts.

"So, do you want soft and slow, or hard and fast?"

"Soft and slow babe, all night long." I smile.

"Sure."

He then pulls down my undies and chucks them across the room.

I undo his jeans as he plays with my tits and sucks on my kneck. I take off his shirt as he brakes away.

He bited his lip as he stares at my naked body, making me blush.

"You're so beautiful." He smiles.

"You are too."

I pull on the side of his boxers. He gives me a wink, telling me to pull them down. I pulled them down as he moaned and chucked them across the room.

Our lips meet again, his hands around my body.

He was still on top of me, Now thrusting back and forwards, breaving heavily as I moaned.

"Fuck baby girl im tight now."

"It feels good Mikey, don't stop yet."

"I won't baby. I'd love for you to get on top soon."

"Sure."

After he stopped we swapped and i was in top, giving it all I had. I could tell he loved it when i was on top.

"Fuck Nirvanah keep going, you can do it honey."

"Mhh" I grunt as sweat drips from my face.

He meets my lips again this time our tounges fought for dominance, of course he won. We broke away and I continue to ride him, I was so out of breath.

"You doing good babe."

"So tired." I puff as i slow down.

"Do you wanna stop."

I nod as I get off of him and lay next him as i pant.

"What?" I ask him as he stares at me."I know I'm puffed, im not that fit you know."

"You're fucking amazing at topping babe." He says as I begin to smile.

"Thanks babe."

"Whats the time?"

"Like 3am."

"Im tired."

"Put on some undies and a shirt and we'll go to sleep." He says as he gets up and puts his boxers on, tossing me one of his many band shirts and my panties.

"Mike, your shirt is definitely not going to fit me babe."

"Try it on, for me? Even if its tight, i bet it woukd still look cute"

"Alright." I sight as i put the shirt over my head and sucking in my belly as i pull it down.

I look up at him and my cheeks go pink. It was far too small.

"You look good." He winks and pulls me close.

"Its really tight, and doesn't even cover my stomach properly." I say as I sit on the bed pulling it down.

"Do you want to wear it to bed?"

"Sure."

I lay down next to him and he watches me.

He gets under the covers beside me and pulls my panties down, exposing the rest of my belly.

He rubs it slowly and kisses my lips.

"Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight baby." I say as I peck his cheek once more.

He pulls me close in our usual position.

Its so sad thinking that this time next week i'd be alone in my own bed, no kisses goodnight or being cuddled by my beautiful boyfriend.

The only one who can make me feel pretty.

I guess we just had to make the most of the next 3 days....