54

After we had finished watching the Guns N Roses concert, Michael wanted to surprise me with something to do with guitarists and he thinks i'll love it since Slash is my favorite Guns N Roses member.

He heads into the bathroom to 'change into his outfit' leaving me sitting on the bed waiting to see him.

A few moments later he opens the door of the bathroom, wearing nothing but his boxers and his beautiful les paul guitar.

He winks at me as he begins playing the guitar, which was obviously plugged into his amp, playing solos like slash, a pencil hanging out of his mouth as if he was smoking a cigarette.

My bite my lip as he plays the into to my favorite Guns N Roses song, which was My Michelle.

I giggle as he walks over to me and I stand up.

"You like that baby?" He smirks as I place my hands on my hips.

"Oh you know it. "

"You know that saying they have about guitarists?"

"what is it?"

"Guitarists finger faster."He whispers as I bite my lip again.

"I guess you'll have to prove that tonight after we get back from going to dinner with your Nan "

"I can't wait that long."

"well you'll just have to. Your mum said we're going to a restaurant so that means I can tease you by wearing something that will make your dick stick up like big ben." I wink.

"Alright.So I'm in the shower first?"

"thought you would've like to get in with me Mr Clifford."

"Even better." He says as I peel off the Guns N Roses shirt and walk through the bathroom door.

"You coming tiger?" I say as I turn my head around, him staring at my ass like its a piece of meat, licking his lips as my hips move when I walk.

"huh? Oh yeah coming babe. " he says making me giggle.

I turn the water on and grab my towel, putting it next to the shower and the taking off my undies and getting in, waiting for Michael to get in.

He gets in next to me a few moments later.

"You look amazing naked." he says.

"Thanks." I blush,making me think a bit more about the fact that I was so close to him in such a small space, completely naked and him looking up and down at my body.

Yeah so I was feeling a little self conscious about this but, I could trust him and plus he is my boyfriend for crying out loud.

When we had finished, we got out and got ready.

I wanted to look nice and try to feel comfortable with what im wearing.

I choose a black dress and straightened my curly brown hair, I put on a bit of lipstick and perfume, along with Michael's Denim Jacket he always lets me wear.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?" I say turning around and Michaels jaw drops as soon as he sees me.

"I've got something for you." He says as he puts a charm bracelet in my hand.

"oh Michael I love it." I say giving him a kiss and putting it on.

"I'm glad you like it. " He smiles as I put on my black ballet flats.

"Do you want take a selfie before we go?"

"Sure." I say as we walk over to the large bathroom mirror.

He holds up the phone to take the picture, my lips pressed on his cheek.

"You look cute. " He says, making sure the picture wasn't blury.

"thanks Mikey." I blush.

"you ready now?"

"Yes, let's go downstairs now, I bet your mum is waiting. " I say as he turns off the lights and we head downstairs.