Review Chapters

Since it's been months after I updated the chapter, let me brief the overall chapters shortly. So that, whoever forgot what has occured till now will get an overall scenario.

■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■

Shen Wei is a owner of his company Shen lǖxíngshè which is a travel agency. They fulfil the wildest needs of their customers. Currently, Shen Wei's company is going bankruptcy. So to save his company he makes a deal with a Boss of a renowned Luxurious Hotel named Jin Jiang. This Hotel was owned by a rich family of Zhao. The CEO of this Hotel was Zhao Bei Zhang who was the eldest son. Wei made a deal with Bei Zhang to help them with financial support in exchange of sending an assistant for his younger brother.

His Younger brother is non other than Zhao Yunlan. Yunlan was a retired navy officer, who had to retire early due to a permanent leg injury. People in his office called him rude, impolite, pompous, self centered person. He always kept to himself and never mingled with people.

As per the deal, Wei sent nearly all his female employees to work as Yunlan's assistant but all returned back in 5 days max. They described him as a disrespectful Monster and refused to return back and quit their jobs.

Now, to stop Bei Zhang from cancelling the deal between them he gives a last shot and promises to become Yunlan's assistant himself. Now it was a surprise for Yunlan as he always had female assistants and now he had a male assistant.

For the upcoming days, Yunlan tries his best to make Wei quit the job. But, Wei was adamant and stubborn he would challenge Yunlan to try harder and would always win the fight at the end. Yunlan starts to get irritated and tries his best to make Wei quit but he does not succeed.

On the other hand, Wei belongs to a rich family himself whose parents own a Levine financial group. His parents tried to force him to take the presidential role in their company, but Wei was never interested. Instead, he started his own business which includes helping people. His parents detested his buisness and would always try to make him quit and join their business.

One day they call him to inform that they are giving the presidential position to Zhu Jui who is also happens to be Wei's Ex-boyfriend. He broke up with him because he clearly saw Zhu Jui using him only for his money. And now he got a chance to be the president of his parents company. His parents likes Zhu Jui and wants them to get back together. Wei tries to tell them he is a bad guy, but they blame Wei for breaking Zhu Jui's heart.

Wei's parents organize a party to celebrate Zhu Jui's new position. They invite Wei to come and meet Zhu Jui. Wei could not go alone so he asks Yunlan to be in partner. Yunlan agrees and they both attend the party. Wei's parents gets shocked when he introduces Yunlan as his boyfriend. Wei's parents hates Yunlan because they have a rivalry against the Zhao Family.

During all these ordeals and exchange sparks fly between Wei and Yunlan. Now we have to wait and see where this story will lead to.

■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■

If anyone wants to know everything in detail kindly re-read the chapters. Everything will be cleared.