Chapter 16

As it was late at night Yunlan decides to drive me home. He pulls my hand and entwines it. He did not let go of my hand even when we sat in his car, occasionally we would let go to shift the gear. As I was thinking about our night I notice that the car was not moving towards my apartment but looked like towards Yunlan's warehouse.

"I thought It was Goodnight"

"Do you want to go home Wei? I wanted to take you somewhere more fun"

"Ohh.....please don't tell me it's somewhere outside. I am drunk and I don't think I am presentable to go anywhere else"

"How about a warm soft bed sound?"

I giggle "I like the sound of it"

We both stumble inside the warehouse, entwined, a mess of hot breath and roaming hands. He pushes me up against the elevator wall and kisses my neck, dragging his teeth roughly against my exposed flesh. I exhale sharply.

"Wei!...."

His mouth moves against me with passion and heat. His hands won't stop touching my whole body. I drag my fingers into his hair as he grinds his manhood against mine. He pulls my pants and I feel it sliding down my leg. We two stumble into the living room. I rip open the button on his pants and pull his zipper down, tucking my hand inside. His breath hitches. I stand in front of him with just my white shirt sliding from my shoulders with no buttons attached. The cool air glides in from the window making my nipples perk up as my body craves for some warmth.

His lips capture mine and dances with my tongue vigorously. As he holds me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and wrap my hands around his neck for support and my pants forgotten on the floor. He walks towards the fireplace and drop me on the couch next to it. He pushes my hair away from my face before kissing me again. I wrap my hand around his length and he groans. He picks a condom from his wallet and wears them unsteadily.

His hands wrap around my hips and pulls me close, two of his fingers stroke the tip of my dick savoring the pleasure he gives me.

"Yes!....There!.....Right there!"

"I know...."

He watches my face as I squirm from his touch. Small shudders overtake me and I realise I have cum for him, gently like a warm up.

"Yunlan....please...."

"Move!"

I angle my hips to his as he positions himself at my entrance. He sinks in with one long smooth thrust. Yunlan moans as he is embedded deel inside my warmth and filling every delicious part of me with his hardness.

"Ahhh....you feel so good Yunlan"

"Nothing can be compared to this feeling Wei"

He draws back and presses himself in again, deeper this time, more intimate.

"I am going to move faster Wei, I cannot hold back anymore"

"I want it Yunlan. I want you"

He takes control putting hands on my shoulders as he thrusts his hips. I let out soft moans with each thrust. He puts his hand tight around my neck as he puts one hand on my ass digging his fingers into my soft ass.

"Ahhhhh....haaaa......"

He moves hard and fast fucking me desperately. He takes me hard and deep claiming me for himself with every breathtaking thrusts.

"Wei.....I..."

The world around me vanishes in a blinding white light as I am ripped from reality. The rush of emotions and pleasure gather inside my stomach. I tense tight around him as I feel a wave of achingly sweet release. I can feel Yunlan twitch inside me as he releases himself.

"That was perfect Wei"

He drops his head onto my shoulder, catching his breath. After a moment, he lifts his head to kiss me.

"I have never been so exhausted or happy Yunlan"

He smiles "how about a bath?"

"Hold me! I cannot feel my legs"

He laughs and pulls me up and holds me in his arms. He walks into the bathroom and we step under the shower. As I was savoring the hot water sliding down by body, Yunlan walks up behind me and wraps his hands around my stomach. He gently kisses my neck and whispers sexily.

"How about another round?"

Before I could even reject, he bends me and thrusts inside my ass. It was overflowed with slicks due to our previous round, so his dick went in easily. He did not give me a minute to adjust but started entrusting himself hard and fast. The moans turned into scream as he fucked me hard. I saw stars the second time today, I could feel the release building up inside me and I cum hard. My cum gets splattered on the wall and I feel embarrassed to see it. Yunlan does not stop thrusting in me until he was on the edge and released inside me hot and messy.

After the release, we both were trying to catch our breath. My legs felt weak and it was difficult to stand anymore. Before I could fall on the ground Yunlan holds my waist and pulls me close. This time we shower for real and clean ourselves from the aftermath of the sex. After showering we dry off and dress up before entering the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After spending the night in Yunlan's arms, I head back to my office next morning to get my work done. Li walks into the office with all smiles but frowns looking at me.

"Wei? Are you alright?"

"I am doing great Li. Why are you asking this?"

"It's just I haven't seen you smiling since the morning. I am worried. It's that Zhao boy right? Did he do anything horrible to you this weekend?"

I chuckle "he didn't do anything to me Li. It's just, I don't know what are we now?"

"Okay, let's clear this. How do you feel when you are with him?"

"Well, I feel safe, cherished, protected. I feel like the time should stop and I can be forever with him. I feel like he is a mystery and I want to solve him"

"It's love....ohhh....this is so exciting"

"Li, it's just that Yunlan does not want to make this official"

"After all this time, you are not a couple?"

"We might be in the future but not now. He has a phobia. He thinks if he is serious about us I will leave him. So I am just waiting for the right moment to tell him about my true feelings"

"Cool...don't worry! He won't be able to reject you. You are one of a kind"

"Hahaha..." My phone beeps and I see Yunlan's text.

Yunlan's Message : Visiting today?

Me : After work, around 5 PM.

The message brings a smile to my face and I get back to work eager to finish my works and meet Yunlan. As I was riding back to Yunlan's warehouse I get stuck in a heavy traffic so I take a side road to reach a bit early. I slow down the path as some childrens were playing along. The neighborhood looked beautiful and calm. Big houses with front yard and pets. I dreamed to have such a house for myself. Then a particular house brings my attention. Actually it's the car that is parked right outside the house.

"Isn't that car......."

I glance over at the doorstep and see a broad shouldered man. He turns slightly to the side. Yunlan stands tall holding something in his hands. I pass the house too slow to slam the breaks. I peak out the window, he knocks at the door and a women opens the door to greet him.

"What's Yunlan doing here all the way? Who is that women?"