Chapter 11

He kisses me and all the world melts away. I lose myself in him, and in a frenzy of passion I realize he is pulling my underwear aside. I spread my thigh wide open for him. He adjusts himself in front of my entrance, he takes a deep breath before pushing it inside me. I take it inch by inch, not stopping until he reaches the innermost center. He starts sliding in and out as slowly and steadily. Unable to tolerate the teasing anymore, I buck my hips frantically to increase speed, stealing kisses between heavy breaths. We were reaching our limit, I could feel him contracting inside me, he was near. Suddenly, my body grows hot as he rides out a powerful release inside me. My own pleasure bubbles up and I cry out against him.

When I finally come down to earth, breathing in huffs, nestled in his chest, he mutters something shyly.

"I am sorry Wei, I should have controlled myself more"

He was so much into his own powerful release that he did not notice I was in the same bliss as well.

"Yunlan, you are joking right? It was the best sex I could ask for"

"Care for another round?"

I shake my head "Do you need any help business wise?"

"You are too good for me Wei. Let me handle everything else myself"

I step away for a moment lingering in his touch before he stands up and walks towards the hallway. I slowly put my clothes on and look at the hallway.

"I have done it. How am I going to untangle myself from the bedsheet named Yunlan and run my own buisness"

I look at myself in the mirror of the bathroom. "There is too much to think. If media catches wind about this my business will be destroyed. Whoever gets tangled with the Zhao family will be exposed to the media. I have never stripped myself in front of my boss and made love to him in the middle of work. What am I supposed to be now? Was it a spur of the moment or am I his lover now?"

I freshen up and walk out the bathroom back to his office. "So......"

"So?"

"Looks like something's on your mind Wei"

"I do want to ask you something"

"Fire away"

"What are we Yunlan? The two of us together?"

"It depends on what you want us to be!"

"I...uh...I...."

"It's not so easy, is it?" He holds my hand kisses is as gently as he can "For now, let's keep it as two individuals who cannot keep their hands off each other or do you prefer a boss-employee relationship? As for partners, I have only you Wei. I won't see anyone else"

"Then, I have my answer"

I look at him from head to toe and my eyes linger on his bulge. He walks towards me in a blink of an eye and he mutters softly in my ears.

"Let's get back home now. It's late"

He moves away and gives me a smirk. I am sure that smirk was due to the look in my face when I heard his sexy voice. There was a ich between my legs. I gather my things and walk out the penthouse, dazzly walking back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning, as I am in the elevator of his office, it dings open and I find a looming figure of Zhao Yunlan in front of me. Without a word he hooks a hand around my waist and pulls me in a affectionate kiss.

"You look adorable today Wei" he says with a tenderness in his voice.

I raise an eyebrow at him "Are you the same Yunlan I saw yesterday in the office?"