Crucifijo VIII

"Ann, your pull."

She grips the disc and looks at everyone.

CRUCIFIJO STARTING LINEUP: Ann Lawson, 5'1", Puller. Kimberly Phoenix, 5'5". Nina Amy, 5'7", Captain. Carl James "CJ" Bond, 5'7". Rosalind Wynncraft, 5'8". Kent Diaz, 5'9". Travis James, 5'10". Jhonathan Price, 6'1".

CAMPANA STARTING LINEUP: Rick Castley, 5'2". Kaitlyn Moore, 5'3". Henrik Lawson, 5'4". Alec Dugby, 5'4". Burgit Winston, 5'5", Captain. Hana Manson, 5'6". Kat Salitzer, 5'7". Dave Smith, 5'11".

Well ik Henrik and Rick always like to catch even if they actually cant so imma aim 4 them

She throws the disc and it bounces off Henrik's fat tummy after he tries to catch the thingy but fails miserably.

nailed it

"Nice."

"Nina, take it."

Nina stands in front of everyone, disc in hand.

wtf I'm being double guarded? By Kaitlyn and Rick why are they sending their shortest to guard me am i that beanish

Nina passes to Trav, but Alec swoops for the take and makes an immediate pass to Kat. Jhonathan and Kent make an effort to block Kat's score, and it kinda works because Dave catches it but drops the thingy

"Last touch from Crucifijo was whose?"

"Mine," says Kent.

Ann is guarded again, by Kaitlyn and Alec this time. CJ manages to catch it, and he makes a pass to Rosalind — but Kaitlyn go slap

"Noice"

"Bruh"

"C-A! C-A-M! C-A-M-P-A-N-A! CAMPANA! HEY! HEY! CAMPANA! HEY! HEY!"

Kaitlyn has the disc. Dave and Burgit were guarding Ann.

Wait a minute somethings kinda shady

Is everyone getting double guarded?

:0

but theres only 8 people

Before Ann could finish counting tho Kaitlyn passes to Hana, completely open. She makes a pass to Dave (though Ann tries to block) and he passes to Rick. "Guys, guard Kat, she's open!"

The rest of Campana spread out on the end line, and Crucifijo goes man-to-man with everyone they can (and double up on Dave because he tall boi.) But Kimberly blinks like, once, and Alec runs to her right. Rick passes to her and she catches, and she taps the floor.

"C-A! C-A-M! C-A-M-P-A-N-A! CAMPANA! HEY! HEY! CAMPANA! HEY! HEY!"

"Bruh gg"

They switch sides and Alec holds the disc, ready for the pull.

"LET'S GO CAMPANA!"

"VAMOS CRUSADOS! VAMOS CRUCIFIJO! C! R-U-C! I-F-I! J---O! CRU-CI-FI-JO!"

"Come on, vamonos! Everybody, let's go!"

"Why"

Alec taps the ground again and pulls vertically, but the disc sorta flattens itself and now it looks kinda normal and it's curving to the side and oh god its outta bounds

"oop"

"It's k"

"Alec's gonna re-throw the thingy from there," says Nina. "We better be careful, Campana's been pretty tricky."

Ann takes her place in front. This time she was only guarded by Rick. He moves a bit to the left and almost gets the frisbee, but Ann go slap

"Haha!"

Ann makes a low pass to Nina and runs around to the edge of the field as the disc is transferred to CJ. CJ passes to Trav, and Trav tries to pass the frisbee to Jhonathan but it falls down. Luckily Ann is very cool and activates ZA WARUDO and stops time so she can run to the disc and pick it up and save it. Because she is very smol, nobody notices her.

"Nice save!" shouts Nina. Meanwhile everyone's moving very fast and Ann's 10 seconds of holding the thingy are almost up. "Uh oh guess imma just give it to Nina"

But it did not go to Nina it went to the floor. 

well fuck

"I'll take it," says Alec. 

She gets herself ready to toss the disc. Henrik's fatness was guarding Ann. 

Alec jumps and throws high, and it lands in the hands of Burgit, who was guarding literally no one and he then makes another long pass across the wind to Kat. "CJ, on her, now!"

Kat ducks and makes a pass straight to Kaitlyn though, who passes next to Dave and they score.

wtf Campana

"C-A! C-A-M! C-A-M-P-A-N-A! CAMPANA! HEY! HEY! CAMPANA! HEY! HEY!"

"VAMOS CRUSADOS! VAMOS CRUCIFIJO! C! R-U-C! I-F-I! J---O! CRU-CI-FI-JO!"

"SOMOS LUCHADORES CAMPANA! SOMOS LUCHADORES CAMPANA!"

"Campana sub!" shouts Hana, walking out of the field. She high-fives Sophia.

"What's the score?"

"2-0," says Kit. "Campana just scored. They're good."

"So, guys, why don't we cheer?"

"VAMOS CRUSADOS! VAMOS CRUCIFIJO! C! R-U-C! I-F-I! J---O! CRU-CI-FI-JO!"

"Alec's pulling again. Guys, to the side!"

"But what if she aims for the side and it goes to the middle?"

"Jhonathan and Nina, you go handle that."

She throws. Ann catches it. Nina runs to the side open, and she receives the disc.

"Nice pass!"

"Trav, here!"

But when Trav opens for a receive, Burgit does a nice elbow bop. CJ dives and catches the disc though and passes back to Nina. Jhonathan gets it next, and then it flies up landing in Kim's possession. Sophia and Kat were both marking Ann.

"VAMOS CRUSADOS! VAMOS CRUCIFIJO! C! R-U-C! I-F-I! J---O! CRU-CI-FI-JO!"

"Why are we cheering?"

"What did you expect bruh? We're Crucifijo!"

"VAMOS CRUSADOS! VAMOS CRUCIFIJO! C! R-U-C! I-F-I! J---O! CRU-CI-FI-JO!"

"You can tell the author's being pressured to write more commentary from the audience which, by the way, is really large, but no one realises it because the author is lazy."

"Yup."

Kim tosses to Rosalind, who makes a quick close pass back to Ann. Ann throws to Kent, who was on the end line. He taps the disc on the grass.

"VAMOS CRUSADOS! VAMOS CRUCIFIJO! C! R-U-C! I-F-I! J---O! CRU-CI-FI-JO!"

"Nice!"

"Hey, Kit!" shouts Rosalind. "Sub!"

"Sure!"

"Why?" asks Kimberly.

"We need shorter people on the field."

"Bruh alright"

"No but for real, this has been less a height competition and more a "Can you slap the frisbee fast enuf" thing."

"Lmao"

"Let's do this, Crucifijo!"

"VAMOS CRUSADOS! VAMOS CRUCIFIJO! C! R-U-C! I-F-I! J---O! CRU-CI-FI-JO!"

It's my turn to pull. Take that, Campana bitches!