Campana IX

"Did the author seriously mess up the pacing... again?" asks April.

"Yep," says Sandee. "She said 'Yo there's three sets in badminton so that will be enough to fill all three chapters.' Smh, what a dumbass. I am too good."

"Yeah."

"So uhm... yeah... point is the author done fucked up good and is just trying to inflate the word count, I guess."

"M-hmm."

"Damn. Thinking about it I guess that means I was so good at badminton I broke the fourth wall and messed up an author's pacing of a story, huh... interesting."

"Eh. Would've happened even if your opponent scored points."

"Shush. That doesn't happen in my games. Or at least it isn't supposed to."

"Oh, okay then, Miss Salty."

"I'm not salty."

"Yes you are."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you too April <3"

"Fuck everyone for stealing the spotlight all the time. I mean, how much did Kat and Leia speak compared to you last chapter—"

"How much are you speaking over me in this chapter?" replies Sandee. "MISS APRIL T. JONES! I am going to bonk you very hard! Bad girls like you deserve to be punished"

"oop—"

"Oop—"

"Uh oh."

"What?"

"What?"

"Kinda awkward innit"

"Yup, kinda kinky"

"Bonk you go to horny jail!"

"Okay, I think that should be enough for this chapter. Maybe? Maybe? Maaaaaaaybe?"

"Maybe. Maybe? Maybe."

"Yes! Maybe! No, definitely!"

"Mayhaps?"

"Yesn't."

"Definitely a maybe."

"Maybe."

"Possibly."

"Yep, we're done here."

C-A! C-A-M! C-A-M-P-A-N-A! CAMPANA! HEY! HEY! CAMPANA! HEY! HEY!