Chapter 38 Ending 1

(Y/N POV)
Entering camp I immediately started searching for Bellamy. Not only did I need to still tell him that I was in love with him but also I wanted to be with him instead of River. My love for River was nothing more then a surface level crush. I used him as a distraction from Bellamy, it was a shitty thing to do but I hadn't realized I was doing it until I fully grasped how much I actually loved Bellamy. After a good five minutes of frantically looking around I spotted him talking with Octavia. All logic left my head as I saw him, the only thing I wanted was to call him mine. Jogging over there I noticed Octavia excuse herself as she saw me coming. I don't know how she knew what I was about to confess but she did and thought it would be a good idea to give us privacy. Rushing over to him I go to speak but didn't realize I was out of breathe causing no words to form. Bellamy looked at me with nothing but concern. Coming to the conclusion words weren't going to be much use I swiftly press my lips against his.

At first he didn't kiss back due to shock but after he finally understood what was happening he happily kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist. Being in his arms again made me feel whole, like its exactly where I was meant to be. Feeling the need of air in my lungs I reluctantly pull away and rest my head on his shoulder, still wanting to be as close to him as possible. 

"I'm still in love with you. I chose you." I say my voice barely above a whisper. Even though he didn't fully grasp what I meant by when I said "I chose you" but he still replied with a simple "I love you." After a few minutes of enjoying each others presence we separated and made our way to our friends that were seating at the bonfire that had been made.

As we took a seat around the fire Bellamy placed his hand on my waist. This small action gained the attention of all our close friends. Octavia squealed like a child, Jasper gave Bellamy a high five, Monty gave us both a "congratulations," and Clarke well she was chatting it up with Lexa somewhere else. 

"Its always been you, Brickwall. No one else can even compare." I whisper to his as I remember the nickname I gave him. The nickname brought a wide smile to appear on his face. Everything around me was perfect, and I had finally felt what true happiness feels like.

*finished editing*

a/n
the end of this whole story!! sorry if this chapter is short but I thought I make is short and simple after everything they've been through. I want to give a thanks to anyone who's been reading and interacting from the very first day I posted this story. It means so much to me that people have actually enjoying reading this. I love you all so very much and plan to come out with other stories in the future!