Chapter 10

(Y/N POV)
After agreeing to be exclusive we decided it would be best to keep it on the down low and only tell Octavia until we fully figured out what we were doing. Bellamy didn't like this idea at first mainly because he wanted everyone to know I was his but soon gave in seeing it would only distract people from the grounder problem. After a while Clarke finally came back and let us out thinking we were friends, but little did she know we were much more. Bellamy and I climbed out of the bunker but not before I grabbed the whiskey and we all started our way back to camp.

Bellamy and I walked side by side while Clarke was so far enough ahead of us which allowed us to hold hands freely while I took swigs of the whiskey still in my hand.

"You gonna be drunk if you keep drinking that like it's water." Bellamy chuckled whilst trying to snatch the alcohol away from me.

"I'm celebrating." I reply while swinging our attached hands back and forth.

"And what might you be celebrating, sweetheart?"

"Being able to call this really hot guy my boyfriend, I think his name is Murphy or maybe Finn." I smirk knowing what I just said effected him by the way his grip around my hand tightened.

"Wow you're quite the joker, you know that?" He sarcastically replies while rolling his eyes. I go to take another drink of whiskey but before I can do so Bellamy steals it and takes a drink for himself.

"Hey I was drinking that." I scoff as I reach for it back.

"Ya 'was' past tense, love." He says with a shit eating grin just before he takes another drink. Coming up with a brilliant plan, I pull him into a rough kiss in which he returns causing him to get distracted, which allows me to complete my plan by taking the bottle of fireball back. I pull away from the heated kiss, fireball in hand and run all the way back to our camp that was now in sight, giggling all the way knowing he's standing there dumbfounded at what I just pulled off.

I turned around to see if he's still standing there but to my surprise he's no where in sight. I start to look around frantically for any sight of him but I'm met with nothing. I take a step in the direction of where he was but I'm stopped by a pair of muscular hands covering my eyes. Already knowing the feeling of Bellamys hands I know it's him and let out a sigh of relief. Without even turning around I say, "I know it's you Bellamy."

"Awe come on, how?" He pouts while taking his hands off my eyes and moving them down to my waist.

"Because I'm not stupid, now come on we've got a camp to run." I start to walk off but Bellamy has different plans since he takes my hand and pulls me into his chest.

"One kiss before we go in." Rolling my eyes I attach my lips to his while my hands find there way to his hair gently pulling it, receiving a grunt from him. His hands travel down the side of my body until one is on the small of my back pulling me closer and the other is squeezing my ass causing me to gasp which gives Bellamy the opening to slip his tongue into my mouth. After a couple minutes of a heated make out session I pull away while biting his lower lip causing a small moan to leave him throat.

"Come on lover boy let's go."

Once we entered camp we go our separate ways, Bellamy goes to order around his pack of dogs and I go to find Octavia to tell her about my new relationship with her brother. I walk around camp until I spot her talking to Monty. I start to head in their direction until I hear someone call my name from behind me. I turn around and I'm met with Finn jogging up to me.

"Hey Finn what do you need?"

"I was well uh just like wondering ugh never mind." He stutters before giving up and walking away.

"What the fuck was that?" I mumble to myself before resuming my journey to Octavia.

"O, I need to talk to you for a sec." I smile and nod my head at Monty indicating him to leave in which he does.

"Okay spill what is it?" Octavia questions.

"Well you know how you said you think Bellamy has a thing for me?" I say while looking at my shoes.

"Yes?" She reply's suspiciously wondering where I was going with this.

"Well we're kinda I guess dating now?" I say more as a question then a statement. Octavia then starts squealing while jumping up and down like a kid on christmas morning.

"Yes I knew it. You guys are literally so cute together." She says while totally fangirling.

"Thanks but we're keeping it on the down low for now so don't tell anyone. Only you, Bellamy and I know."

"Got it." Octavia nods with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"It's been a long day I'm going to go to bed." I say before walking off to my tent. I enter my tent and I'm immediately picked up and swung over someone's shoulder.

"Bellamy what the hell are you doing?" I laugh while carries me out of my tent. Luckily it was dark enough so people couldn't see my face and would think I'm Monroe or someone.

"Well you're my girlfriend now so that means you sleep in my tent." He says in a tone like it's obvious. We enter his, well I guess our tent and he sets me down. We talk about random things for around a hour before we both drift off to sleep in eachothers arms.

*finished editing*