Chapter 11

( Y/N POV)
I roll over expecting to meet Bellamys warm body but instead I'm met with a cold empty bed. Rolling my eyes I fling my legs off the edge of the bed and throw on my pants along with my shirt. I peek out of the tent to make sure no one is looking and quickly make my way out once I know the coast is clear. I start my way over to where all the food is stored and grab a handful of berries that will last me to later in the day. While I eat I take a look around and find Bellamy ordering people around. I decided not to interrupt him and choose to go talk to Monty and Jasper.

After messing around with them for a while it's probably around 2 o'clock in the afternoon so I go to find Bellamy to see if he isn't busy so we can hangout. Luck is on my side today because I see him sitting down against the dropship playing with a piece of wood. I go and sit next to him laying my head on his shoulder and suggest we go on a walk to the waterfall, he agrees and we start out hike by walking out of camp without anyone noticing. On the walk there I lean against him while his arm is wrapped protectively around my waist. We got to the waterfall and I immediately strip down and jump in.

"Y/n what are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing genius. Come one and get in." Bellamy rolls his eyes and takes his shirt and pants over leave him in his boxers, before jumping in beside me.

"Happy now?" He says after resurfacing from the water.

"Yes very." I smile while hooking my hands together behind his neck while he pulls me closer using his hands that are on the small of my back. Before I knew it he smashes his lips in mine taking me by surprise at first but kissing back once I realize what's happening.

"Jump." Bellamy demands. I do as he says resulting in my legs wrapping around his waist and him carrying me out of the water and laying me down on a rock. I see where this is going so I make the decision and flip was over making him bottom and me top. Now straddling his waist I buck my hips against his, attacking his neck with a series of wet kisses. Bellamy starts doing the same and starts grinding his hips up making his hardness well known. I travel back up to his lips and start roughly kissing while his hands work on getting my bra off.
(I don't really feel like writing smut sooo)

Fast Forward to after sex... "That was amazing." Bellamy says in between breathes.

"Eh I've had better." I tease him as I'm pulling my shirt over my head.

"Haha very funny." Bellamy sarcastically replies trying to get his pants up.

"I'm hungry, hurry your ass up." I complain.

"Hi hungry, I'm Bellamy."

"Okay I'm leaving." I say beginning to walk off.

"Hey, no wait, i'm coming." He yells while jogging up beside me draping his arm over my shoulders, I look up and kiss him on the cheek before we start on our trek back to camp.

We slip back into camp unnoticed, grab food and go sit next to each other by the campfire. Everyone around the fire was enjoying themselves and having a good time but it was soon interrupted by someone shouting look and point to the sky. Everyone whips there head in the direction the person is pointing to find something on fire entering the atmosphere.

"Is that a dropship?" I ask no one in particular.

"I don't know but we better go check it out." Says Clarke coming up to stand next to me.

"No we'll go in the morning when we can see." Bellamy says sternly.

"But what if the grounders get there first." I say trying to convince Bellamy we need to go now.

"No we're going in the morning and that's final." Bellamy states before storming off.

I can't help but think that he was acting strange, is behavior changed with a snap of a finger. Deciding to go find Octavia and get her to follow him with me. After a couple minutes of searching I finally find her and ask her she then proceeds to tell me she had the same exact idea. We grab a few things before following Bellamy out of camp. In the direction we're heading it looks to me we're going towards the dropship that just landed. Not paying attention where I was stepping, my foot lands on a twig causes a loud snap to echo the forest. I tightly shut my eyes knowing I might of just got was caught. I open my eyes slightly only to see Bellamy walking straight towards Octavia and I.

"Why are you two following me?" Bellamy questions us.

"Well first of all I haven't wished you a proper congratulations on your relationship with my best friend so, congrats. Second of all we both saw how something was off with you when you saw the dropship so we're going to stop you from doing something stupid." Octavia rambles while I stand there rocking back and forth on my heels.

"Go back I'm serious. I have to take care of something." At that moment I piece together why he snuck off to make sure he gets to the dropship first.

"The radio." I whisper to myself figuring out what he's after.

"The radio? Y/n what do you mean?" Octavia says clearly confused. Bellamy then takes over and explains to her what he did to get down here and how they'll kill him for it. I began to tune everything out, the next thing I know Octavia is storming off back to camp and Bellamy is giving me and kiss and telling me to make sure Octavia gets back okay. I nod and turning around jogging to catch up with her.

"You knew?" Octavia asks once I get caught up.

"Yes, I would of told you but it wasn't really my place to do so and I didn't want to come in between you guys." I explain. She nods and smiles in understanding. We began talking about random stuff which results in us becoming not aware of our surroundings. I was just about to make a joke but instead we both find ourselves rolling down a very steep hill getting injured in the process. Finally rolling my way to the bottom I go to stand up but my hurt ankle has different plans and decides to give out causing me to fall over and hit my head on a rock which easily knocks me out, leaving me as prey to anyone or anything that passes by.

*finished editing*