Chapter 7

(BELLAMYS POV)
Takes place after Bellamy walks out of y/n's tent

Walking back to my tent I help but think if Y/n and the way I began to feel when I was around her. Everything about her was intoxicating, the way she led everyone with such confidence and ease, the way her beautiful e/c eyes seemed to sparkle when she was happy, the way her h/l h/c hair flowed when she walked, and not the mention the sight I saw just a couple minutes ago when she sat up in only a bra.

But her looks weren't the only thing that pulled me in. She had the most incredible personality compared to anyone I had met, she can be a badass but caring at the same time. The moment she ran into me on the ark I knew I needed to know who she is under her hard exterior, I needed to be the reason she smiled, I needed to keep her safe, and most of all I needed her to be mine.

But I knew deep down we could never be together, one she's way to good for me, two she deserves better then me, and three she could never like a monster like me. Trudging into my tent I find Monroe smirking, sitting on my bed completely undressed. Maybe sex would be a good way to get y/n out of my head. And with that thought I start to roughly kiss Monroe.

*finished editing*

A/n
I know this is a short chapter but I wanted to throw in Bellamys pov and what he thinks of y/n.