Chapter 3

(Y/N POV)
I peer down from the edge of the cliff into the water, making sure it wasn't too deep considering the fact I have no idea how to swim. Backing up a little I start taking off my shirt along with my shoes. Octavia catches on to what I'm doing and begins stripping down beside me. I slip off my pants, leaving me in nothing but a bra and underwear. Unsurprisingly I couldn't help but shake the feeling of multiple eyes burning into my back. I quickly turn around catching the boys staring at me with wide eyes and bright red cheeks.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I tease, shooting a wink in Bellamys direction. Studying Bellamy's body language I notice a vivid pink blush painting his face as his eyes rake over my body.

I shake my head and laughing at the way Bellamy was practically undressing me (even more then I already am) with his eyes. Turning my attention back to the water I take a deep breath while sprinting to the edge, jumping before I have the chance to chicken out. Octavia leaps in right after me. It takes a few moments before everyone resisters we have no idea how to swim. They all rush over, searching for any sign of us but only find the ripples we created. It doesn't take long for them to start freaking out and getting in the water still fully clothed. Octavia and I jump out from underneath the waters surface, trying our best to catch them off guard. The group bounces out of surprise, not aware that Octavia and I had this planned the entire time.

They all simultaneously sigh in relief seeing that we're alright and not dead. Octavia and I started hysterically laughing, eventually mostly everyone joining but it was cut short due to a certain someone.

"What the hell were you two thinking? Huh? Not only is everyone soaked because of you guys but you're also causing us longer to get to mount weather. You know what, go back to the drop ship, we don't need your extra set of hands anymore." Clarke snapped at Octavia and I. Everyone stood there, eyes widen in shock at clarke's sudden outburst.

"Come on O, let's go, we're clearly not wanted here." I snap back harshly, grabbing Octavias hand and leading us back to where we left our clothes. Before anyone could ask us to stay we were both already dressed and walking back to the drop ship.

. . .

"Clarke is such a privileged bitch that thinks she's better then everyone else, god I hate her." Octavia says finishing off her rant as we arrive back at the drop ship.

"I'm pretty sure the only person who can semi stand her is wells." I reply rolling my eyes at the thought of Clarke.

"You know I think my brother has a thing for you he couldn't keep his eyes of you the whole trip," Octavia states while wiggling her eyebrows.

"O, we need to worry about surviving not boy drama right now," I laugh shaking my head.

"I can worry about both," she says winking at me before walking away mostly likely to find Adam, supposedly her boy toy for the time being.

The sky grows dark as I climb into the tent I had asked Murphy to save for me before I left, which he surprisingly did. I lay down on my makeshift bed and close my eyes trying to get some rest and for some odd reason I couldn't get what Octavia said out of my head. Does Bellamy actually have a thing for me? I fall into a dreamless sleep with the thought of Bellamy racking my brain.

. . .

A/n
Hi guys I just started this story yesterday and i'm already done with chapter 3. yay me! anyways I was just wondering if you guys like the story so far, if not what could I change? :)

*finished editing*