Chapter 4

(Y/N POV)
Waking up I carefully slid my shoes on and walked out of my tent. Considering it was around 7:30 many people were still sleeping so I decided to go on a walk as an attempt to pass time, plus it wouldn't hurt to try and scavenge some berries since I wasn't a big fan of meat. While strolling along I realized I hadn't seen Bellamy or the group return meaning they must of been still out there. Secretly I hoped they were all okay except for Clarke that is, I couldn't care less about what happened to her. I had been searching around for about 10 minutes until I finally came across a raspberry bush. Plucking one off the bush I tossed it in my mouth, savoring the sweet taste lacing my tongue.

While picking them and shoving them in my pockets a strange feeling washed over me. The hairs on my arm raised signaling I wasn't alone. Glancing around I'm only met with the surrounding nature, not a single person in sight. Even though I didn't physically see anyone I couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching me. After clearing the whole bush I determined I had enough fresh fruit I began my way back to camp. I was halfway to camp when I saw the light reflecting off something from under the leaves. I slowly bend down to pick it up and it quickly became clear it was a carefully crafted knife. What was odd about this particular weapon is that it seemed it hadn't been made out of metal from the drop-ship so where did it come from? Storing the knife in my pants I start my journey again back to camp.

I eventually arrive back to camp and to say it was completely hectic would be an understatement. People everywhere were either hyperventilating or looking completely freaked out. Out of no where someone ran up to me, pulling me into a huge embrace. When we pulled away from one another I'm but with the one and only Bellamy. What could have possibly happened that led to Bellamy hugging me? Before I could even get a word out of my mouth he was yelling at me.

"Y/n where have you been? Everyone has been worried sick about you. This is not the time to go out wondering. We thought they took you!" He registers the confused look on my face and continues, "We're not alone." What did he mean we're not alone? What the hell was going on?

He took my hand, pulling me over to where the group stood huddled together. Octavia was the first of them to see me, immediately clinging onto me for dear life. One by one they all took their turns giving me hug, even Clarke which was a huge shock to me. It didn't take me long to realize someone was missing.

"Where the hell is Jasper?" I shouted to no one in particular. Everyone's smiles dropped immediately and lively mood dampened. I took them 5 minutes to fully explain what happened and how they are going to get him back from the "grounders."

"Hey I'm sorry for being a bitch yesterday. Just this whole thing is stressful and I guess I just needed someone to take it out on." Clarke said whilst pulling me aside, her face held sincerity and honesty which was new.

"I get that. Hey I'm sorry too, I can be a little much sometimes." We shared a small laugh before deciding it would be good for everyone (including ourselves) if we could get along and be friends.

Clarke also insisted that it would be better if I stayed back, considering the people would listen to me. Even though I was slightly hesitant on agreeing I still did. Jasper had plenty of people going to save him. A couple minutes later Bellamy, Clarke, Finn, Wells, and Murphy all left on what Monty and I called "mission save Jasper." Soon after the group left I gathered everyone around the fire, informing them about the situation at hand and how we needed to secure the camp by building a wall. Clarke was right because everyone listened to me and immediately got to work on the wall.

1 hour passed and the wall was 3/4 of the way done. While working a sharp pain came from my hand, looking down to see what it was, Im met with a deep cut oozing black blood (btw that's your secret, you're a nightblood.) I quickly tear off a piece of my shirt and wrap it around my hand before anyone could see.

*finished editing*