Chapter 2:Marios rage

Mario POV Uh oh Mario Sims is back and his true colors are showing and he is really mad about his ex wife leaving him.                                                   

Tatiana is married to Mario Sims for 2 years since now they divorced after he cheating on her with another women name Linda who is HIV positive He is really didn't mean when it happened.Tatiana thought about telling Michael is the father of Amanda and not Mario is not legal as the father but it's not long when his true colors and rages came when Tatiana came home to get rest of her things when he can't see her daughters when his true color it's about to show."Hi Mario,I'm came back to LA to get rest of my things." Mario begs as she grabs her arm"Mario,let me go." Mario begs and says"Tati please-"Tatiana interrupt and says"Mario we been thru this many times already"Tatiana told him the news."Mario,I'm taking my daughters on the road and Im going on tour as a backup singer and as a Michael Jackson's partner."Mario got up and says"What did you say?"Tatiana repeat tells him again."I'm going on tour with Michael as a back up singer and duet partner."

Author notes:Mario is not happy when she mention Michael.How he will react about her decision.It's gonna get ugly.