Chapter 7:The Emotional Reuinon With the Child

Michael POV

Michaels eyes are open wide as put his hand on his mouth and he can't believe what Tatiana saying.

"What did you say?"
Tatiana repeat it and says as her eyes are watered.
"You are the father of Amanda."
Michael and stunned and can't believe it.
"Tati,That is not funny."
"I know Michael,It's not funny.I don't want to get in your way during your career since I was with your daughter."
Michael is starring at his daughter now he is the father.When he founds out why she left him.
"You left me while you are pregnant with my daughter.How long is been?"
Tatiana got teary eyed is finally speaking about it.
"I was very sick and I've been throwing up and that's why I got to say goodbye to you I was struggling during my modeling career.I can't take it and I left Japan in 1984 to raise my daughter and I went to college and I want to follow my dreams to become a singer.And I want to do soo bad to sing my heart out so write songs during after I have my daughter.That is why I want out of model industry,My dreams come crashing down." 

Tatiana is sobbing as her tears starts to fall to stream down cheeks as she put her hands on her face while Michaels tears also roll down his faces as he confort her and start crying together.

"Oh Tati,I'm soo sorry I didn't know you going thru like this.I can't believe Im her father."Michael continue to cry happy tears as he wipe his tears.
"I'm soo grateful that you not mad at me about this.I'm glad I didn't go to the tabloid like that looney lady Billie Jean did.Tatiana laughing as she wipe her tears now she wipe his tears.

Michael already wipe her tears too.Michael is finally went over to hug his daughter for the first time now he is the father of his daughter.His tears stream down his face again while Amanda wipe his tears.

"Michael,why are you crying?"

"Because I'm happy that you and your mom here with me.I'm grateful to see the children bring families together."

"Michael,You are the best ever."

Michael,Tatiana and their daughter finally reunited at last now they are ready to start their lives together soon.

Author note:Awwww It's soo sweet moment between Michael and his daughter Amanda.I can't wait for more chapters to come more Happy 4th of July weekend