Chapter 15:Enstranged Father and Daughter Reunion

Michael POV California State Prison Los Angeles County

Months before the tour starts,Michael took Katie to Los Angeles California State Prison to visit her father for the first time in years while Tatiana is taking her daughters back to visit her friends before the tour as she gets ready to packed up.Michael sits down with Katie while wait from her father.
"Katie,Are you sure you wanna do this?"
"Yeah,But you leaving no choice.I'm gonna try my best."
They wait it for hour.Now her father Greg Tanner who is still in blue jail suit uniform finally came out in handcuffs finally comes to face to face to telephone for the first time.He is looking really skinny and frail.

Katie POV
They are speaking for the first time.
"Hi Katie."
"Hi daddy."
"OMG You are really growing up now and not a teen yet."
"Daddy,I'm 11 now."
"You 11?"
"Yeah but I will be 12 next year."
"Aww no.I miss you out on be raise you along with along with your mom.Speaking of your mother,Is your mother with you?"
Katie's eyes is started to watered and she broke down and start to cry.
"Katie,What's wrong? Don't cry honey.Tell me.What happened?"
Katie wipe her tears as she finally tell him and says.
"She got hit by a car and she died."She continue to cry as Greg gasps  starts to broke down then it is a blackout.

Author note:I'm back yall and Lord have mercy Katie's mother death is gonna hit her father hard.Cant wait for more chapters to come.It's gonna be so sad.