Chapter 16:Mourning and Outrage

Greg POV

Greg is devastated and outrage as he continue to cry really hard."
"How WHO DID THIS YOUR MOTHER?"He yelled as Katie continue to cry too.
"I don't know who did."
"Don't cry honey,I'm sorry shhh"
Michael came behind her and when Michael saw her dad for the first time.He is shook when Michael came to the window and now he is talking on the telephone.
"OMG You-you-Michael-Michael Jackson How did you bring my daughter-"
"Mr.Tanner,I was rehearsing for the Bad Tour.Then I found your daughter Katie from the shadow in the trash can.She is really scare and she cry a lot."
"OMG this is Cant be happening.Her mother and I been divorce when she was 7.We didn't get along since and I was on drugs."

"I just wanna answer you question.It's been speculation that you abuse your own daughter."
"WHATT?NOOO I never lay hand on my daughter in my life.Katie,You know I will never hurt you."
"I love you daddy,But you abandoned me."
"Katie,I was not in the right place since Your mother sent me away from you to prison."
"She did?"
"Yes."
"Mr.Tanner,How can you do that to yourself front of your own daughter?"
"I TOLD YOU MICHAEL.IM INNOCENT."He yelled.
The guard says."OK times up.It's time to go back to the jail sail."
"WAITT just give me a second."
"Michael?"
"Yes Mr.Tanner?"
"Even it happens to me,please take care of my daughter.and Found out who kill my ex wife."
"I will take care of her."
Both her dad and her daughter Katie cry as he headed back to the jail sail.
"Goodbye Daddy."She is sobbing."
"I love you you too."

Meanwhile POV
The LAPD is looking for the driver who ran down the car who ran over Katie's mother and kill her.She wants to know who did this.
"Katie,Don't worry.They gonna found whoever did this."
"I hope so.I want to know who kill my mom."
"The detective from LAPD is finally found something will disturb and upsetting them.
"Michael,You need to sit down and Katie is gonna be very upset about this when we tell you who hit his mother."
"Who?Who is the drunk driver hit her mother?"
"It was the actor Mario Sims"
"WHATT? OMG That is Tatianas ex husband.
And It was blackout."

Authors note:Oooh snap.We knew it was Mario kill her mother and Tatianas gonna freaked out when Michael tells her.Katie is gonna be upset about this.Will he tell Tatiana?How is Michael gonna explain to Katie? Stay tuned readers.