Chapter 44:Face to Face

Michael POV Los Angeles, CA

Finally earlier in 1989,Bad Tour is finally coming to the end in. Before he finally starts out his 4 last shows ,someone is knocking on the door.
"Who is it?"
"Room service."
"I'm sorry is a mistake and I didn't order this-
He opens the door and I can't believe and gasp.
It's Mario Sims.
"Hello King of Pop"
"You'll must be the actor Mr. Hollywood yourself Mario Sims."

"That's right I'm Tati's wife."

"You mean your ex-wife? You forgot she is not married to you anymore."

Michael is try to call security but Mario block him.

"Oh no you not going to call the security till I get the truth."

Michael and Mario stand face to face for the first time after Mario finds out about Michael and Tatiana and Michael is the father of Amanda. He is was very angry and furious after find out that Tatiana  left him and took her daughters out of the country after she filed for divorce.

"Michael, I've  been fan of yours and your brothers The Jacksons since, and when you left your brothers, You went solo and looks to start to change-"

"LISTEN YOU BASTARD.MY LOOKS DOES NOT CHANGED. I'm still a black man ,And you should not believe anything you read in the this garbage in the media.

"That's what they said about you Jacko."

"You son of a b-"

Michael is about to start to fight with Mario when he grab Mario's collar. 

"Look I want to the truth. Why you know about me or I will call more security to throw you out."

"You are dating Tati back in the earlier 80's for three years before she was model and you got her pregnant and then she left you."

"I was miserable and alone since she left me. How did you find out about me and Tati before the tabloids?"

Mario took out the that book.

"It's from your Moonwalker book."

Michael is shock but he is not surprised.

'There is more I wanna know the truth."

He took the newspaper out and show to him Michael's face.

"I saw in The Sun  tabloid  that you kissing my ex-wife Tati on stage on Madison Square Garden last year when I was got out of rehab during visiting my brother in Chicago. You slept with my wife in Tokyo, Japan."

Michael is felt bad that Mario find out about the affair but Michael is finally tell him to his face.

"Mario, I dont want you to find out about this, did I had to remind that you cheat on Tati first after she pregnant with Latashia-"

"She forgave me and she wants me to move back home with her."

"But Tati won't let you move back in with her after you slept with Beauty Contestant Linda who HIV Positive and now she was murder at her home Chicago.

'Tati told me she is going to college but I realize Amanda was-

Mario stops and interrupt the talk that he finds out the truth.

"OMG Tati didn't plan to go back to college after she divorce me. You ask her to go on tour with you after you reunited with my wife after you didn't see her in 7 years she did your love interest in your video, And then I went to go back to get some more stuff. I just saw the Birth certificate that is Tati put your last name on it. I'm not Amanda's father. You are."