Chapter 4:Aftermath

Mario POV

Mario is horrified for what he did to Tatiana and see the bruise on her face that she suffer.He became depressed as he drinking while driving in the middle of the night on the highway driving too fast and says to himself and as broke down in tears.
"OMG What have a done?I didn't mean to hit you,Tati.And now you wanna take my kids to go to collage for the first time in years?I can't let that happened."
Meanwhile it was a lady try to cross the street when Mario is driving too fast while he try too slow down.He ran over the red light as he is accidentally hits her.He is horrified and scare and didn't see her.When he got out of the car and saw her lay on the ground on the road unconscious.He did something stupid and drove off and then someone saw and says.
"OMG Who is that fool think he is leaving that poor girl on the road?I'm calling 911 now."

The ambulance came here to save her but it was too late to save her now.She is pronounced dead hours later.

Tatiana POV

Tatiana is already enjoyed her life with her kids  after she recovery from abuse that she is suffering from Mario now she is filed restraining order against Mario so he can't see her and her daughters again til he gets help.And now she is writing songs because she wants to become a singer since she was a little girl after grew up listening to The Jackson 5 as a child.She wants to sing in a long time since after she perform that club back in the late 70s after working there.She work as a club singer for two years.And now the dreams are finally coming true.Tatiana and the girls are enjoying the lunch breaks as they ready for Spring Break.

"Whitley,I ain't seeing Michael in a long time now. I finally left Mario for good because he is been cheating on me.My daughters miss their daddy soo much"Tatiana got emotional.

Tati,girl that jerk didn't know Michael is the father of Amanda yet."Whitley threw shade.

"How is Amanda doing?"Denise ask.

"She is OK but she miss her father she didn't know Michael is the father,But Latasha is really miss her dad soo much.I'm glad he didn't know about me and Michael but Mario cheat on me first."

"Girl I hope that punk never hurt you ever again.If he does,I wanna punch the lights out of him when I see him."Dwayne says as the girls lighting along with him.

"Dwayne I appreciate you looking out for me but now I filed restraining order against Mario since."

"GOOD,I Hope that evil monster better not found you and your kids everywhere."Jaliscia relief and excited.

Tati is enjoying her lunch when it's over.The phone start ring in the hallway before she went back to the dorm room as she picks up.

"Hello?"

"Tatiana Thumbtzen?"
"Yes who is this?"
"Tatiana,Im Michael Jackson's assistant.He wants you to come to the studio tomorrow now you out of school for Spring Break."

"OMG For real?Michael Jackson want me in the studio?"
"Yes is shooting another new video for "Leave Me Alone"and he wants to talk to you about the something."

"That will be great.Yes I will be ready and I'm coming in few days while I'm packing."

"Brillant,Michael is soo excited to see you,oh and by the way he wants you to bring your daughter to the studio.He wants  to meet her."

"OK I will see y'all there." Tatiana hang up the phone and screams.

"AHHHH GIRLS,I just got the call from that guy I did a video with."

"Is it Prince?"Jalisia guest.

"No not Prince.Michael and Prince are rivals.The tabloids created made up stories about they are feuding.So no not him."

"Then who?"Denise

"Michael Jackson"

They are screaming and overjoyed and they are soo proud and excited.

"Girl I'm soo excited for you.He wants you to come to the studio?"

"YES but there is one catch that I need to do."

"What is it?"Kim says.

"I'm gonna bring my daughter Amanda to the set in few days.Guys,Do you know what this means?He needs to know that Michael is the father of my daughter."

"Tati,You got to tell him now before everybody in the media and the tabloids founds out."

"You right Whitley,I got to tell him.The media did the same thing that the crazy lady think  he is father of Billie Jean."

"Yeah that lady is a loose cannon should be locked up for life in prison"Whitley says.

"Guys,wish me luck.I gotta pack up now.Y'all have a great spring break."

"We will."

Author note:It's about time everybody.Michael is ready to meet her little girl for the first time ever.How excited when he sees her?Stay tune readers.😁👏🏿👏🏿