Chapter 27:Family Conversation Part 2

Tatiana POV Clearwater,FL at her mothers home

Her adopted mother is in deeply shock can't believe it.
"WHAT?Michael?Michael Jackson is the father of your daughter Amanda?"
"Yes but mom please you need to listen-"
"Tatiana Yvonne Thumbtzen,What is taking soo long to tell me about this?"
"Mom,I had affair with Michael back in early 80s.I was in love with him and he loves me,And then I was pregnant with his daughter I didn't get a chance to tell Michael.So I move to Japan to pursue modeling after I have a my daughter,My career is falling apart so I quit after 3 years."
"Oh Tati,When did u see Michael again?"
"I saw him when I was audition for the video for "The Way You Make Me Feel."and I got the part for the lead part."
"It's been soo huge moment for you."
"Yes It is."
"Tati,Did your ex husband Mario knows about this?He it's going furious."
"No mom,I divorce him so I'm keeping quiet for Michael."
"Did you meet his family yet again?"
"Not yet but he will tell them now before see each other again."
But her mother got one more question?
"How the fans and the media will react that you have Michaels daughter?"
"The press cant find out."

Michael POV In his ranch miles from Santa Barbara,CA

Michael is finally got his own place after he moved out of his family home where his parents raise him.Michael is enjoyed his life now he is having heart to heart with his soo sisters Janet and Latoya.
"How is it going little brother?"
"It's going good. I got everything ready for Neverland Ranch to opening next year."
"And How is it going to Tati and her daughters?"
"Oh Janet,They were doing great.I can't wait to see them again next year."
Michael is seem soo excited about seeing her daughter Amanda and now it's time to tell his sister Latoya.Janet is enjoyed her success of her album Control.
"Hey dunk,I'm soo proud of u."
"Thank you Peter Pan"Janet is joking as she headed out.
Michael and Latoya are finally having heart to heart.They are so close and look alike.
"I'm glad we got a chance to talk now you are break from the tour."
"Yeah,sis I miss y'all so much after I moved out."
"I miss you too.Hey how is Katie Tanner doing now after her mom died?"
"She is doing good and hang in there and she is gonna be moving to NYC with her aunt and uncle."
"Yeahh Tatis daughter is gonna be soo excited seeing Amanda now they will be in school."
"Yeah of speaking of her daughter.I saw her for the first time do you remember after I saw Tati with her daughter to the set last time?"
"Yeah."
Michael is finally tells her sister while he is fighting back tears.
"Toya,Amanda is my daughter."
"What? Michael,that is not funny."
She gasp and can't believe of her eyes.
"Do you know how the press is gonna find out?"
"Sis,I'm not gonna let that happens but you got to promise that you won't mother and Joesph about this,and not even our brothers yet.OK?"
"Michael,I'm promise I won't tell them."
Michael is ready for the 1987 coming to the end  after a great year.Michael is finally picking up his telephone and call Tatiana before they get ready for the tour in US.

Author note:This is gonna be great upcoming year coming up for Michael and Tatiana now they are ready to connected  before Bad Tour next year after they told their family members about their daughter.Stay tune readers.