Chapter 33:Big Rage and Scandal

Tatiana POV
Tatianas life turn upside down after she saw the paper.She can't believe this.Her eyes starts to watery.
"OMG I'm gonna confront Karen right now."
But Michael stop her.
"Tati calm down."
"CALM DOWN?Michael,I think who behind this."
"I can't believe that someone do this and try to harm our images."
He hold on and comfort her while she is broke down and cry.
"Shhh don't cry.We gonna find who leak confession to the tabliods.They are gonna pay whoever post this."
"Mike,My daughters are too young to know what's going on.Amanda is gonna wait til she gets older."
"Yeah we gotta stay quiet about this."
Karen overheard them and evil laugh as she says.
"Now one down and two to go."

Meanwhile POV

Mario still held Whitley and Jaliscia hostage while he holding the gun.He tied them up and put the tape on their mouths so they won't scream.
"Tell me that is not true.Is Tati have affair with Michael?"
"Were not the only one know about this,Druchilla-"
"What?What she got something to do with this?"
"Dru is been plan  since have that women to seduce you since you start promo your movie"The Perfect Model",Then you brought her brother David and you met Linda."
Mario heart stops when he realizes the truth.
"OMG!That witch Dru ruin my marriage.She hates me Oooh no when I find her,Yall better sit on the bed and don't say a damn word til I come back."
"MARIO MARIO.You not gonna get away with this."
"SHUT UP AND DONT MOVE."

Author note: Sorry I took so long.I'm back.Oooh snap He find out about what Dru did to their marriage.Will he find his ex wifey and warn Tati about what Dru did?Few chapters to go everybody.
Oh and by the way on her personal note,I wanna say Happy Birthday to my parents who had a birthday this month.