Chapter 20:Let the Show Begin

Michael POV Tokyo,Japan

Michael is final stage rehearsing for the performance before the first show night  while his daughters are enjoyed watching Michael performing and their mom Tatiana sing back up along with Sheryl Crow and three guys.

"Alright everybody let's take a break take 5"
Michael ran over to Tatiana and chat.
"Hey Michael.you did great out there."
"Thanks Tati,You sounded fantastic sing back up and you got amazing voice."
"Thanks I'm looking forward to sing a duet with you next."
Michael sat next to Tatiana while taking a break.
"Tati,Is everything OK before we left?"
She shook her head.
"Hey what's wrong?"
She hold back the tears.
"Um Its my ex husband Mario Sims."
"Oh no is he threatening you?"
"He is calling me and he says he miss me."
"Oh how did he sound?"
"He is not himself after I divorce him.I file restraining order against him."
"What did he try to do?"
"He try to get to my children,but I told him you will not come near my children again,But I didn't tell him that I gonna take our kids on tour with me."
"I'm glad that you didn't tell him because he will lose his mind."
"Yeah I'm ready to moved on after all the tears,the pain and the abuse I suffer a lot."
Michael and Tatiana hug together as he got emotional.
"I'm glad you got out.Hey 5 minutes break is up.You ready to do this?"
"Yes I've been waiting for years.I'm ready."
"Alright.OK everybody,Now we are gonna do"I Just Can't Stop Loving You",And Tatiana is gonna singing a duet with me in Siedah Garrets place."
Her kids are excited for their mom.The guys and the band is so excited especially Sheryl Crow except make up artist Karen Faye.
His manager Frank got mix feelings about their duet.
"Michael,Are you sure that Tatiana is gonna do this?"
"Yeah she is born to sing in a long time.Just let us do the duet."
"But Michael,What if Mario founds out about-
"FRANK,No more talking about her ex husband.She is been thru enough stress.We gotta get to work."

Author note:The duet is gonna be great.I'm all for duet.Stay tune for more chapters and we gonna add song list for the Bad Tour😁