Chapter 29:The Rage

Mario POV

Mario Sims is head for recovery now he left rehab now he is headed back to his brother's Dexter's house but he cant let Mario live there anymore.

"Mario, I cant let you moved back in with me anymore."

"Come on man. I should've not brought you in the middle of this situation like this after what I have a affair with Linda and now she is dead and Im a suspect, and now Im on the run for run down the lady now and now I'm in trouble for this. I didnt hit that woman I never meant this to happened."

"Mario, you should've been ashamed and nothing it would've happen you should not lay a hand on Tatiana, but I'm glad she got away from you with her kids."

"You are really enjoy this are you Dex?"

Dexter is reading a new paper and he got Michael Jacksons book Moonwalker and he refuse to look at Mario because he is still very angry with him for what he did.

"Mario, Tati is not coming back."

"I just I wanna see my daugthers again and I wont hurt her again."

Dexter is still looking at the paper and when see Michael Jackson in new paper when his concert performance date set and then saw a picture of his former sister in law Tatiana on stage when he see the image when she walk on stage when he gasp that Michael and Tatiana kissing on stage during his performance"The Way You Make Me Feel".It says "Love Shock For Jacko."He gasp.
"OMG Mario,You should leave and get rest of the stuff from LA."
"What the hell are you talking about?"
I'm serious,Mario.You need to go NOWW."
"Dexter,What is going on?Why you want me to leave your place?"
Dexter is concern when Mario try's to ask him.
"Whats going on?What is in the newspaper?"
"Uh it's come kind a tabloid that we should not believe anything.It's nonsense."
"Give me the newspaper,Dex"
"No you leave now."
"I SAY GET ME THAT PAPER."
That two brothers hassle over that paper and then he grab it from Dexter.
"Mario,You lost your damn mind."
Mario open up the Sun Paper and see and I can't believe his eyes.
"WTH"

Author note:Ooooh snap Mario is really snap big time.Stay tune for more chapters 😱😱