Chapter 50:Explaining To Do and Stunning Twist

WARNING: This chapter contains violence that will not be suitable for young readers. Readers Discretion Advice. It's finally getting good now they finally rescue Amanda, Katie, and Tatiana's best friends. Uh oh There is a troubled for Mario Sims and Michael and Tatiana are still trapped down the basement and Mario got a lot of explaining to do.

Michael POV

Michael and Max finally let them out but Tatiana got to stay while the cops and paparazzi is out there because he wants answers what Mario is doing here.
"OK Max you let them go now Mario, It's time to tell Tati the truth now."
"I rather talk to to her alone."
Max is not gonna let that happened. So he point the gun at Mario.
"No We want to know now. Ask him now Tati."
"Get the gun away from my head."
Max move it.
"Mario ,How did you find me?"
"I just saw you and Michael in newspaper with picture you kiss Michael in Madison Square Garden. I was in Chicago while out of rehab for abuse of alcohol .I was staying with my brother Dexter's until the cops arrest me for the murder of Linda and Katie's mother Torrie and drunk-driving . I didn't know that lady and I never seen her before."
"So you didn't kill them?"
"No! I didn't My car was crash to the tree and I'm escape from injuries. I was drinking and driving .I wasn't thinking straight and then someone took pictures of me from the crash scene. I never meant this to happen, Tati. You live your life in the spotlight while you with Michael-"

" You shut up about me and Michael. It's not about me now. It's none of your business."

"Sorry Tati, I just read his memoir Moonwalker. When it comes to my daughters, that makes my business now ,and then you went to tell Michael about that I abuse you and Amanda."

"MARIO I SAY SHUT UP!"

Michael held Tati back and calm her down.

"Tati. Calm down."

Mario is realize the truth.

"Tati, Isn't this about that you get back at me for cheating on me with Linda?"

"I ain't telling you-"

"DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME, TATI!"

Mario grab her and shook her.

Michael is shock what he saw Mario is doing to Tati. He is gonna stop him for attacking her.

"Oh hell no!"

Max can't believe he lost his mind.

Michael, I smell a Oscar for him but in life he is soo going to jail.

"MARIO,STOP IT LET GO ME NOWW!"

He had with this.

"MARIO,GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER. NOWWWW!"

He finally grab him and punch him out.

She lay down crying.

"OMG Tati, are you OK?"

"I'm fine. Mario lost it."

Mario is shock for what he did to her.

"Oh no Tati, I didn't mean it-"

"Go to hell and get out of my face."