Chapter 40:Depressed While On Tour

Michaels POV Bad Tour in Europe

Michael is been enjoyed more success while touring in Europe for 3 months. The fans are screaming for Michael. The fans went crazy and fans fainted while he continue to perform.Fans loves him, But while he is enjoyed perform front millions of fans around the world, but He is been dealing with the media attacking him for being weird and attacks his looks. But behind the scene, They are start to worry about Michael thinking about Tatiana. They are worry about her too after the someone put out that to the tabloids about Michael is the father of his daughter Amanda. Tatiana dissapeared  from the tour. They are try to check on him but it didnt work. So backup singer Sheryl Crow went to his room to check on him. She knock on the door softly. She can hear Michael is still crying in his room.

"Michael?"

"What? go away?"

He is put his head on his pillow as tears continue to stream down his face. His eyes is red for crying a lot.

"Michael, Its me Sheryl. Please open to the door."
He wipe his tears as he get up from the bed. He is open as she still see he is still can't stop crying.
"Michael, You still crying?"
"Sheryl, I Can't get over it. Why Tati leave me?" He is still sobbing and tears still falling down his face.
Sheryl went over to the dresser to get a tissue for Michael.
"Now you need to stop crying and focus on the tour. It's about you. Not you and Tatiana."
He wipe his eyes with his tissue and blow his nose.
But-but Sheryl ,I am miserable without her. She is suppose to be on stage with me and did a duet with me. Fans love my duet with her. They want more of her, but not you."
"I know they don't like me do duet with you. They rather want Tati with you. I miss her too."
He is still looking at the letter as he wipe his tears.
"Michael I can't believe that Tati wrote and never wrote it since."
Michael is been thinking about Tatiana a lot and he is concern about her after she got wrote a  letter when he remembers that last time when she told Michael.

Flashback March 1984

Michael and Tatiana say their goodbyes before she headed to Japan while she is pregnant with his baby, But she didnt tell Michael. They cry together.

"Tati, I'm gonna miss you soo much."

"I'm gonna miss you Michael."

They wipe each other tears as she headed out to start out of her life  while he continue his successful Thriller.

Flashback ending

Michael felt he should be alone before the show.

"Michael, I didnt know Tati have your daughter  back then. Where do you think should Tati be?"

Michael around and thinking.

"Wait a minute, What if Tati and your daughter Amanda and  Latasha goes back to Mario and Latashia's father ?"

"No Tati divorce him few years ago."

Michael is still looking at the letter that he keep it for months before he throw in the trash can, but he remembers about the letter.

Flashback 4 Months Earlier

    "Dear Michael,

             It's been a long journey and its been a great experience for me always. I've been dealing with  a lot since I told you about our daughter Amanda. You are amazing father to my daughter Latasha, but after is been in the tabloids did something about you, me, and my children, My life is been turn upside down since. I was broken inside and been crying since. I cant control control my tears since. I felt I got to say goodbye to you, Michael. You are a wonderful friend and love of my life. I cant handle fame anymore. It's too much for me. I will always love you. My children needs their grandmother and their aunts. My ex-husband Mario Sims threating me is been a horrible nightmare that he didn't know that you are the father of Amanda. I'm scare for me and my daughters. I'm gonna go into hiding  from the public and back to Los Angeles so I can coporated. You got to get Sheryl Crow to fill in my place doing a duet with you. I'm gonna follow my dreams like you make my dreams comes true before. I hope I will see you after you finished Bad Tour. 

    Love, Tatiana"

Flashback Ending

Michael  finally discover the truth about the letter.

"OMG Its not her letter."

"Michael? What is it?"

"Sheryl, I just realized its not Tati's letter."

"What? what did you say?"

"THAT IS NOT TATI'S LETTER."

"WHAT? How did you know its not her letter?"

"She didnt wrote this. It's not her handwriting."

"Oh my gosh, Michael, If she didnt wrote that letter, Who did this and try to get off the tour?"

"You know Sheryl, I think Frank DiLeo  got something to do with this."

"How do you know it was Frank?"

"Because he try to comes between me and Tati, and got in my business for the wrong reason and I told him to stay out of it and focus on my career and not focus on personal life."

Michael is very furious now.

"Hey Sheryl, Please get Frank for me. I wanna talk to the son of a gun now."

"OK, Oh Michael?."

"Yeah"

If he got something to do with Tati got off the tour, You got to fired him now after you finished the tour."

"I will. I'm gonna deal with him right now."

Meanwhile POV

Karen Faye overheard ears dropped when he realized that was his manager Frank is behind this Tati she left the tour.

"Oh Frank, Michael is gonna ask questions about Tati about her letter but Frank dont know this I wrote and pretend to be Tati's letter. Michael will freaked out that and he will take responsible for not handle the situation.

Frank walk in as he knock on the door.

"Frank, Is that you?"

"Yeah Michael, Its me."

"Come in."

Frank walk in with cigar in his mouth now he took out of his mouth.

"Frank, Throw that cigar away. Do you realize that is no smoke in front of me?"

"Oh sorry, I forgot about this. So what is so important that you want me here for?"

"I wanna ask you questions this wont take long."

"Is it about that tour?"

"No, It's about Tatiana Thumbtzen and her letter."

"You still got that Tati's letter? You should  forget about her and focus on the tour."

"It's not her letter. She didn't wrote this. I want to know. Did you got something to do with Tatiana left the tour?"

Author notes: I'm back everybody. I'm sorry that I kept y'all waiting. Woww Michael thinks his management got something to do with this but will tell him the truth and cleared up? Stay tune readers.