Chapter 55:The Return to Stage

Michael POV January 1989

Michael is finally set to return to stage for the first time since his last show in Europe ending. He miss his fans a lot and he is been ready since. He is very excited to see them and can't wait to perform with Tatiana again. Michael and the rest of the crew are getting ready .So they are saying prayers before showtime in Los Angeles. Tatiana is finally join the crew in prayer.

" Happy New Year, everybody. Before we start the prayer, I wanna say thank u all  for praying for me and my daughter Amanda now we are finish their therapy from last year, and now I'm doing much better and I can't wait to get back on stage with King of Pop."

Now its Michael's turn to speak to them.

"It's been long break, it's been a long time now, We are here together now the holidays are over. Now we are in 1989 and ready for the shows coming to the end after two years on the road. It's been tough for me and I was going thru a lot of depress about Tati been kidnap from the tour and now she is back with us for five shows. Tati, I miss you and Amanda so much. Welcome back."

They are cheers for her as Tatiana wipe her tears from her eyes.

I'm soo humbled and thankful everybody for my prayers."

"Alright everybody let the show begins."

"LETS GOO MICHAEL!"

Tatiana POV

Michael finally performs "I Can't Stop Loving You" when Tatiana finally came out on stage. The crowd went wild and screaming for joy now Tatiana is finally singing  with him. Her voice is in good shape and slays a duet with Michael. The audience in the crowd went bananas after they finish did a duet.

"Ladies and gentleman, Tatiana Thumbtzen."

The crowd cheering loud for her after her amazing performance. She finally went back to the dressing room and surprise saw her friends Whitley, Jaliscia, Freddie and then her daughter Latashia and her adopted mother is here."

"OMG HEYYY What are yall guys doing backstage ?Why are you guys are not school?"

They hug each other.

"And miss out on my homegirl's big return? No way. The whole school gives us a few weeks off and we will be back after the weather warms."

"I miss u guys."

"Girl we miss like crazy after what Max put us thru and blame your ex-husband Mario after what he did to you and your daughter Amanda.

"Speaking my daughter, Come here Latasha. You been good with them when I was gone?"

She hug her and can't let her go after what happen to Tati.

"Yeah I miss you mommy."

"Awww mommy miss you too."

Whitley cracks her up with them.

"You are still silly girl."

"I know I'm just have a humor."

The ladies are hanging out backstage while Michael is still performing.

"So How was Katie doing?"

"I don't know what to yall this. Umm she has amnesia."

The ladies are in shock about this and so is her adopted mother.

"Oh no That means she don't remember any u and Michael?"

"Worse, She is asking where is her mother at. She had memory loss. Good news she don't remember that horrible event Max kidnap her, but she don't remember any of yall either. Michael and I are in shock about this."