Chapter 54:A Plan Return Part 2

Tatiana POV in Balance Treatment Center Mental Health Treatment Program in  Los Angeles, CA

One month after Tatiana and her daughter Amanda check into treatment for PTSD and Anixiety, She is finally making a phone call and finally call Michael for the first time since She got out of the hospital with Amanda.
"Hi Michael,it's me Tati."
"Oh Tati, It's good to hear your voice."
He cried.
"I miss you soo much. How are you doing? How is Amanda doing?"
"I'm doing better and Amanda is doing better."
"How is the therapy went?"
"It's going well."
"And Amanda?"
"She is doing much better.She missing her friends and she miss you too."
Michael got so emotional.
"Awww Can I speak to her too?"
"Sure hold on."
She call her name.
"Amanda,someone wants to speak to you."
"Hello."
"Hi Amanda,This is Michael Jackson."
"Hi Michael."
She is excited to hear from him in a month.
"I miss you."
"I miss you too.How are you doing?"
"I'm doing fine.I'm doing much better."
"That is a good girl. I'm so happy for you and your mom doing better."
"Mom and I wanna go home."
"I know I got surprise for u,your mom and your sister Latasha."
Amanda jump excited.
"YAYYY I love surprises."
"Let me talk to your mom.OK?"
"OK."
"Tati u there?"
"Yes"
"Hey how is Latasha doing.Did you here from your mother?"
"Yes my daughter is still in NY and my adopted mother take care of her.I miss her so much  and I don't how am I going to tell her that that Mario is not the father now he is in jail for attempted murder and domestic violence and child endangerment to Amanda.He-"
Her eyes are watery as she try to hold it together for Amanda,but she broke down and cry."
"Tati, Don't cry.If you cry,I might start crying too."
Her tears stream down her face.Amanda gave her tissue."
"Mommy, Don't cry."
"I'm OK,Amanda. Mommy is OK."
She wipe her tears from her eyes.
"He try to kill me front of my Amanda."
Michael is also wipe his own tears.
"He is not gonna to hurt you anymore now he in jail in Chicago facing charges."
Michael and Tatiana finally hold it together after all that crying. Michael finally have announce to make.
"Tati, I got a  announcement to make."
"OK Tell me."
"After the holidays are over,I'm going back on tour earlier in January ."
"OMG that is about time Fans miss you be on stage after you cancel shows including Japan."
"But they miss you too."
"What?Awww they miss me? Don't forget after your manager got between you and me?"
"I blame Frank.He ain't got no control over me and my career,But he control my life since. I had it with him and he told me he didn't know about make-up Karen's planning to kick you out of my life and off the tour and plot a kidnap and Max wear disguise and frame Mario.Frank deny the plan.It was the last straw.After I finish the tour,I'm gonna fired Frank earlier next year.
Tatiana stunned and can't believe what Karen Faye did this to her.
"I'm really wanna strangled that bitch for she did to us.She is not the only one sent this tabloids."
"Who?"
"It was my best friend Dru. She and Karen work together and sent to this to the tabloids."
"Oh Tati,I'm really glad that u are not friends with her anymore."
"They are gonna expelled her from college."
"Good."
"Now what else you wanna tell me?"
"Oh yeah,I want you to come back on tour with me as a back up singer, duet partner and my partner again?"
"OMG Michael are serious?
She is jumping for joy.
"Yes and then after the tour is complete,I want you and my daughters to move in with me."
"OMG Michael Jackson,Yes I will come back on tour and we will move in with you."
The patients in treatment cheering for them.They overheard the over joyful news.
'Everybody,I'M GOING BACK ON TOUR WITH MICHAEL JACKSON."
They are cheering for her and clapping.
Michael is laughing while getting excited.
"Alright Tati, I'm coming to LA to get your stuff ."
"Wait Michael,there is one catch."
"What is the catch?"
"After the tour, I'm going back to college next.I'm started to the senior year."

Author note: YAYYYY It's excited news for Tatiana now they are moving in together but first she going back to finish college.One more chapter to go everybody.Stay tune readers.😁❤️❤️👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿