Chapter 46:The Adventure Begins

Michael and Mario POV

Weeks after Michael announce he canceled concert dates in US and including Asia shows and finally fired the handlers, While wearing disguise Michael and Mario are finally arrive in East Rutherford, New Jersey state and now they are
finally here after two hour flight.
"We are finally made it. Now we gonna find Tati, Amanda, and her friend Katie."
"But Michael, When don't know they are."
"No, But they know someone who is friends with Tati and Amanda does. We gonna start looking."
They are looking around the neighborhood in East Rutherford, NJ.

Meanwhile POV

Zeke POV

Zeke, Sean, and Jamie are still coming home from school. It's their last day in school. It will be time for the holidays They are worry sick about Tati and their best friend Amanda. Jamie can't stop crying.
"It's gonna be OK, Jamie. They are gonna find them."
She wipe her tears.
"How, Zeke? It's been 9 months and not word from police NYPD yet."
"We all worry about Amanda and her mom Tati. Katie don't know who could've done something like this."
"Sean, Why is that creep Mario wanna kidnap Tati? They already divorced."
"Maybe he want her away from Michael. I love Michael with Tati together."

"Me too. Mario is a creep and abuser should be locked up."

"Yeah He is accidently push Amanda down stairs and she could've died, Sean."

"Where is Tati's daughter Latashia?"

"She is safe."

"Thank God."

Sean is got a plan."

"I got a idea. Since we are out of school until 1989, We gonna find them and bust them out of there."

They don't like idea. 

"What? are you kidding? Mario will kidnap you guys too."

"No He won't kidnap yall."

Someone say that behind them.

"Who say that?"

Jamie is wondering as they turning around and saw the guy behind the hoodie.

"RUN!"

The kids  starts screams as they start running to the park before it's getting dark any minute.

"KIDS WAITTT!"

They recognize his voice.

"Michael Jackson."

'That's me."

He took the disguises off. His eyes are started to watered like clouds.

"MICHAEL MICHAEL!"

The kids are screaming for joy and ran to Michael and hug him as Michael started to cry.

"I miss you guys soo much."

"We miss you too, Michael."

"Jamie cried. Michael wipe his  own tears as he wipe her tears.

"Hey don't cry now. You making me cry."

"I can't help it. It's just miss my Amanda and Katie and they don't know where they are."

'We gonna find them. You kids should to get home before it gets dark."

"I'm gonna stay with grandma because my mom is got a work late. She will be home late."

"Yeah my mom says I got a spend the night with my aunt in Brooklyn, NY because she is gonna be coming home late from work."

"OK Your mom work there?"

''Yes''

''That is great.''

Michael are taking the kids home safe. Zeke are asking him.

''Michael, What are you doing here in New Jersey?"

"Yeah, and why are you break from the tour?"

Michael can't stay silent and lie to them.

"Guys, as you see I was depressed and I miss Tati and Amanda  so much. I cry a lot. I cry so much for months.  I can't go thru this anymore."

"Why are u been sick?"

"No I'm ok. The truth is that I overheard on the news that someone kidnap Tati and my daughter Amanda."

"Woah my mom already saw the news about Tati confess to you that Amanda is your daughter before Mario kidnap them."

Mario came out and comes face to face and see them and kids are in shock that Mario is with Michael.

"WHAT THAT-? Michael, what is that creep Mario Sims doing with you?"

"Kids, It's not what  you think?"

Mario is finally explains and tell them the truth what happened that night where he was.

"I was in Chicago getting my life together when Tati kidnap Amanda and Katie. I wasn't in NY kidnap her."

"Mario, If you didn't kidnap them, then who did?"

"It was Max."

The kids are horrified and in shocked.

There is a blackout.

Author notes: About time that Mario telling the kids the truth. They are still angry for what he did and now Mario will claims his innocent. Will they believe them? Stay tune more few chapters to go.