Chapter 21:The Show Starts Now

Michael POV Japan, Tokyo

One month earlier, Michaels long awaited album Bad came out and it debut at #1 and score his 5 #1 hits And then Michael is get ready to perform all his songs and include new songs from the album Bad.
Michael and the rest of band are ready and Tatiana is ready to perform a duet with Michael first after he sing "The Place Hotel".

"Hey Tatiana you ready?"
"Yeah, OMG Look all that screaming fans. They are soo excited to see you."
"And you are gonna nailed it too."
"I'm soo nervous.I ain't being in Japan in a long time after I left."
"You are gonna be fined."
"OK Let's go."
The crowd chat, Michael, Michael as he get ready to hit the stage and the crowd screams and crying when he performing.

Tatiana POV
Tatiana is enjoyed singing back up along with back up singers. Tatiana is in the dressing room getting ready to perform as Karen Faye help her getting ready as she about to asking her personal questions that Tatiana is not gonna like.
"Tatiana?"
"Yes Karen?"
"How is like working with Michael?"
"It's been great I enjoyed working with him in the video. It's been a dream come true for me."
"I don't mind asking you this. What is really going on between you and Michael?"
Tatiana don't like that question that Karen but she shut her down.
"Nothing we just friends. We are not dating."
"Oh really? Then why is your daughters hang around with Michael a lot?"
"Look Karen, I don't think it's none of your business but me and Michael, I rather focus on my career than my personal life. So just let it be."
"OK fined, But how is Michaels manager Frank is gonna feel when he founds out for what's going on?"
"You know what, It's none of Frank's damn business and none of yours either but Michael and me. So you shut the hell about me, Michael and my children. I got a show to do."

Someone is knocking on the door.
"Who is it?"
"It's Michael, You ready?"
"Yes I'm ready."
"OK 5 minutes."
"OK I'm coming out now."
Tatiana move Karen out of the way.
"Stay out of my way and Michaels way."

Author note: Yeah Tatiana better tell to that witch Karen. She is been sneaky. Just stay tune for more chapter and moments from Bad Tour.