59- Jake + Colby 👶🏻

•Title: "Revelations and Caregivers"

•Requester: @JakeWebbersBabyGirl

•Warnings: age regression (NOT A KINK), very brief talk of abuse but not at all descriptive.

•Inspiration: The request

•Type: age regression/ CGL

A/N: This will be in an odd format. Also thank you for requesting! Also, I'm not good at writing before the relationship so in this, Jake and Colby are flirting heavily.

_____________________________

Day One

Jake smiles as he walks up the room and knocks on Colby's bedroom door. He hears panicked shuffling and a squeaky whimper before the door opens. Colby is rather flushed and his eyes seem wider than usual, with an unusual gloss over them. 

"H-hey Jakey," Colby says quietly as the other male walks into the room. 

"Hey, Colby," Jake says as the two begin cuddling on the bed. 

"How was hanging out with your friends?" Colby asks.

"It was good, I missed you though."

+++++

Day 15

Colby hears the door open and squeaks. Sam is with Aaron at the movies that won't end for at least two hours, and Corey and Elton are on a TFIL trip. That means it has to be Jake. Colby quickly stuffs his pacifier in the cushion before hiding his stuffed koala behind the pillow. He turns on the tv and pretends to be intently watching the Friends reruns. 

"Hey, man," Jake says as he sits down and drapes an arm across Colby's shoulder.

"Hey, how was filming?" Colby asks with a smile brighter than usual. 

"It was fun. Hey, could you do me a favor and grab me a glass of water? my feet are killing me," Jake asks. 

"Sure."

Once Colby is out of sight, Jake's arm falls to the cushion. He sees a blue object and grabs it, finding a pacifier. He quickly returns it in the cushion before Colby sees. 

+++++

Day 16

It's not a new concept for Jake. He had actually learned a lot about age regression. In high school, when Colby was suffering from PTSD due to his father's abuse, Jake was desperate to help. He never brought it up to Colby, but he'd be lying if he said he never imagined Colby as a little. Finding the pacifier was a bit shocking. So, Jake decided to buy Colby some more, along with stuffed animals. 

"Hey, Colby, I have a question for you," he says as he sees the male. 

"What's up?"

"Well, will you be my boyfriend? Like, officially? We've gone on dates and stuff, but I just really wanna call you mine," he asks.

"Hell yes!" Colby exclaims and hugs him tightly. 

"Also, we should discuss something," Jake says as the two sit on Colby's bed.

"What is it?"

"Well, I know you're a little," Jake says softly, causing Colby to frown, "and that is perfectly fine with me. I would just love to have the honor of being your caregiver."

"Uh, yeah, sure. How'd you find out?"

"I found your Paci."

+++++

"Jakeyyyyyyyy!" Colby whines while pulling on the other's arm. It had been about three months and everything was going smoothly. The roommates know now, and accept it 100%. 

"Yes, baby?" Jake says calmly. 

"I wants to swim, please," Colby says. 

"Okay, but only for a little while. It's going to be dark soon," Jake says and Colby quickly runs to get changed.

The little returns with baby blue swim trunks and his stuffed koala. He places his toy on a nearby chair and jumps into the pool, giggling as he surfaces. 

"I love you, Jakey!" He shouts happily.

"I love you too, my little cub," Jake says back. 

______________________

A/N: Sorry, I know it is short, but I'd love to