48- Elton + Colby 👶🏻

•Title: "Little in Pain"
•Requester: @karissalilyrh
•Warnings: uh i don't know.
•Inspiration: the request.
•Type: age regression
A/N: idk how long this will be.
____________________
elton and colby are in a relationship, and colby is a little. sam is the only one who knows about the relationship and colby being a little. he was colby's caregiver before elton came into the picture.
                         ***
elton sighs as he puts away the dishes and walks up to colby's room. he walks in, smiling when he sees the little sitting on the floor playing with his toy cars.
"hey, colby, can you come sit with me?" elton says as he sits on his boyfriend's bed.
"okay eltwy," colby climbs onto the bed.
"okay, buddy, we have to film a video today, and i need you to be big, okay?" elton asks.
"okay, when do i go big?" colby asks.
"we leave soon, so you should leave your headspace as soon as possible."
colby is quiet for a few moments before nodding, "alright, I'm okay," he says.
"alright, well i'm going to pack a littlespace bag just in case you slip, okay? you only get to bring your teddy, though, okay?" elton says.
"okay!" colby cheers.
elton grabs colby's backpack and packs a spare outfit, colby's teddy, a pacifier, and then sneaks out of the room and into his own and grabs the koala stuffie that he recently bought for the little.
"alright, boys! let's go!" elton yells.
colby, corey, sam, and jake leave their rooms and they all get in the car.
                         ***
they have been at the trampoline park for a couple hours. of course, corbin was there so he was showing off by doing parkour. when elton sets up a knockoff obstacle course, colby is excited to do it. he is practically jumping up and down by the time it is his turn. as he runs through it, he looks behind him to see how far ahead he was. he can't see where he's going, and he falls down, tripping over his own feet.
tears spring to his eyes as soon as his body collides with the floor.
"colby!" sam shouts as he runs to his best friend.
"it hurts so much," colby cries.
"shh shh. its okay colbs, how about elton helps you to the bathroom to check out your injuries?" sam suggests, waving elton over.
elton gives evan his camera and rushes over with the backpack. sam helps colby up and elton helps colby to the bathroom.
"okay, colby, you'll be okay, just stay big, okay?" elton places his boyfriend on the sink counter.
he sees that colby has red marks all over his legs and arms, that will definitely become bruised.
"nwo, i cant. it hwurts too mwucsh," colby cries.
"okay, shh, you're okay," elton grabs the pacifier from the bag and puts it in colby's mouth.
colby sucks on his pacifier but keeps crying.
"okay, okay," he hands colby his teddy bear.
colby clutches it but doesn't calm down.
"okay, if you calm down, i'll give you a special present, okay?"
"otay!" colby smiles slightly at the thought of a present, wiping away his tears.
elton takes out the koala and hands it to the little.
colby squeals and claps. "thank you eltwy!" he says as he clutches his new toy. elton cleans the dirt off of colby with a smile.
after a few minutes, colby falls asleep cuddling his koala with his pacifier in his mouth. elton takes the stuffies and puts them in the bag before doing the same with the pacifier. he carries colby out of the rest room and lays him down on a mat in the corner.
"he okay?" corey asks.
"oh uh yeah, he must have been tired," he lets out a chuckle.
they continue doing activities before it is time to leave.
sam carries the camera equipment while elton carries colby. luckily, corey drives home, so elton sits in the back of the car with colby.
even though colby's secret was almost exposed, elton thinks it was a good day. once they get home, elton tucks colby in and gives the little his new stuffie. he climbs in bed with him, colby turning into his chest in his sleep.
__________________
a/n: thanks for reading!