35- Elton + Corey ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Title: "Beaten Down"
•Requested by: @ThIkRThanASnikeR (did I type that right?)
•Warnings: ABUSE, TOXICITY, BREAK UP
•Inspiration: Uh the request, with an oc that is my ex
•Type: sadfic
A/N: okay so this will be a shitshow. Please please please please do not read this if you will be triggered by abuse, or anything like that.
_________________________
"Elton, can we talk for a second?" Corey asks as he sits on the elder's bed.
"Of course, baby," Elton says to his boyfriend of three years.
"Uhm, well I don't want to beat around the bush, so here," Corey takes a shaky breath, "we should break up," he says bluntly.
"W-what?" Elton gasps.
"I'm sorry, Elton," with that, Corey leaves the room.
Corey grabs a bag he had already packed and leaves. The roommates call after him, but he keeps walking. He walks around the corner, his face soaked in tears, and gets in the car that was parked there.
"Oh don't cry, baby, I'm right here," Corey just scoffs and shakes his head.
"I did it, Dawson. I broke his heart, and my own," Corey says with venom laced in his voice.
Dawson pulls away from the curb and drives until they reach his home. Corey's new home.
"Give me your phone, bitch," the elder male says to Corey.
"Why?" Corey asks.
Dawson is quick to throw a right hook, connecting with Corey's jaw.
"'Cause I fucking said to! Now give me your god damn phone!" Dawson screams, making Corey take a step back and hand the phone over.
Dawson is quick to smash the phone on the ground until glass is falling out of it, proceeding to throw it in a bowl of water.
"There. Now you have no contact with the outside world," he says with a smirk before locking all the doors with his thumbprint.
                         ***
8 months later
"Come on, bitch," Dawson says as he grabs Corey by the ear and drags him towards the door.
"S-sorry," Corey stutters out as they walk into the very loud house.
As bodies clash, Corey stands in the corner. He watches as Dawson dances with many guys. He decides to go into the next room to get a drink, knowing Dawson would most likely follow behind from a distance.
Corey keeps his gaze on the ground as he walks. As luck would have it, he bumps into someone with a familiar cologne.

                         Elton
Corey gasps, "s-sorry" he mutters before turning the opposite way.
"Corey?" Elton says, his voice shaking.
With his gaze still on the floor, Corey stops in his tracks, as if he was unable to move.
"Corey, at least have the decency to look me in the eyes," Elton says.
With a wince at the harsh tone, Corey shakes his head.
"Babe! There you are! Everything okay?" Corey instinctively looks up to see Dawson standing there, causing his entire body to tense.
"Babe?" Elton questions, looking at Corey with a gasp, "cor, your face," is all he can say before rage is pulsing through his veins.
Before Corey can know what is happening, Dawson is on the ground. Elton his straddling him throwing punch after punch after punch.
"You beat him you piece of shit!!? What the fuck is wrong with you!!?" Is only a small portion of what Elton was screaming.
Soon enough, Corey is pressing himself against the wall, sliding down it with his head on his knees. Without him knowing, as he is too caught up in a panic attack, Colby, Aaron, Sam, Brennen, and Jake all rush into the room, separating Dawson and Elton.
After they are pulled apart, Aaron sees the shell of a boy sitting in a ball on the floor.
"Holy shit," he says, causing Elton to look at him.
"Corey, hey hey hey, I'm here. It's Elton. You're safe. I won't let him anywhere near you, okay?" Elton says as he sits in front of Corey.
"Elton, who was that?" Colby asks uneasily.
"That was Dawson. He is Corey's ex," Elton says, his blood boiling at the name.
"The ex?" Sam questions, earning a nod from Corey.
Brennen, Colby, and Aaron all rush in the direction Dawson had stormed off. Elton picks Corey up slowly and gently, Corey hiding his face in Elton's shoulder as he started to cry again.
"Shh. He can't touch you. I have you now," Elton says softly as he carries Corey back to the trap house.
Once inside, Elton sets Corey down on the couch, locking all of the doors. He quickly treats his bloody knuckles, as he was the only one throwing punches, and sits next to Corey on the couch.
"Corey, I need to know, how bad did he hurt you?" Elton asks.
"H-he made me hirt you, then would remind me every day of how I broke your heart, then he would hand me a blade, shard if glass, hell, even a paper clip one time," he didn't have to continue, as Elton knew where this was going.
"Oh Core," Elton sighs as he starts to tear up, shoving his feelings back down.
"I-I am s-so fuck-king s-sorr-ry, Elt-ton," Corey cries out.
"Corey, baby, none of this was your fault, okay? You were scared. I would have been too," Elton says as he holds a sobbing Corey.
After Corey cries himself to sleep,the roommates return, using their keys to get in, having dropped Brennen off at his place.
"How is he?" Jake asks.
"Completely broken," Elton sighs.
"Do you think he can get better?" Sam asks.
"Yes, but go and hide any and all sharp objects. No matter how dull, if the urge is strong enough he'll make it work," Elton says.
They all rush off and after an hour, the house has no way for Corey to harm himself. Elton carries the small, whimpering, male up to his own room, laying him down on the bed. Not wanting Corey to freak out, Elton sleeps on the floor near the bed. He didn't care how sore his back was the next morning, all he cared about was the fact that Corey wouldn't do anything.
He wouldn't get out if bed, eat, drink, or even speak...
_______________________
A/N: heheh cliffhanger. Lmk if you want a part 2. Unedited. Also, dawson is the name of my ex. No this is not based on our relationship, but it was very toxic.