27- Elton + Colby

•Title: "Midnight Man"

•Requested by: 

•Warnings: haunted shiz

•Inspiration: uh the request. I am also going to base this off of all of Sam's Midnight Man video. 

•Type: haunted/sad fic

A/N: Okay so i don't know if this will publish if i finish it tonight... I live in New York and we currently have a snow storm, so my internet keeps falling in and out. Anyways, please enjoy the one shot. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Colby sighs as he sits on the couch of the trap house. He could hear Sam's loud voice upstairs, but couldn't hear what was being said. Suddenly, loud, thunderous, footsteps come down the stairs to show an upset Sam. 

"What's wrong?" Colby asks, concerned at what could have possibly upset his blonde best friend. 

"Brennen was going to be in my midnight man video, but he just backed out. he said he got too scared last time," The blonde one answers. 

"Oh, man. I'm sorry," the brunette responds just as Elton, Jake, and Kat come downstairs. 

Elton and Colby smile at each other, Elton sits next to Colby. Sam takes a seat in the chair that is across from the couch, pulling Kat into his lap.  Sam suddenly gasps and looks at colby. 

"Hey, Colbs, can you do it?" Sam asks with his puppy-dog eyes. 

"Sam I-"

"Please? You'd be doing me a huge favor. Besides, you're here anyways," he continues to  beg.

This continues for about five minutes, the other three watch in amusement as it does. Finally, Colby runs a hand through his hair in distress with a sight.

"Alright, but we are doing this the right way," Colby says.

                                                                                      +++

The group (Sam, Kat, Jake, Elton, and Colby) had their names and blood on the papers, and were now walking through the house. They get to the main room and Sam turns to the group.

"Okay, so we haven't had any encounters with him, so do we want to just chill here?" Sam asks, pointing the camera towards the group. 

They all reluctantly agree, and sit on the floor. Colby is laying on the floor with his knees bent. Jake is on his pone, along with Sam and Kat. Elton is playing with Colby's hair. 

All of a sudden, Colby hears a whisper, "run," it says. 

He jumps up with a shriek, grabbing his candle and running. Elton is the first to follow his boyfriend, grabbing his candle before running after the younger male. 

"Colby, hey, what happened?" Elton asks frantically, holding the boy. 

"I-I d-d-don't kn-n-now what i-it w-was. I-i h-h-heard a wh-wh-wh-whisper say r-r-r-r-r-run, so I r-r-ran," he responds shakily. 

"Okay, well I have the salt. I will form a circle and we can just stay in here and cuddle. Is that okay?" Elton forms a circle with the salt when Colby responds. 

They sit on the ground against the wall. Elton is against the wall wit his legs out in front of him, with Colby in between his legs. 

"It's okay. You're safe with me."

------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope y'all enjoyed. I have a snowday, so I'm gonna sleep. Also, DO NOT SPEAK TO SIRI AT 3 AM!!!

Also, end #colbybrockisoverparty and DON'T use it in a tweet to end it. That is just stupid. 

And, Arzaylea (AKA voldewhore, she who shall not be banged)  is a witch. 

Love y'all, and please send requests! 

I need a couple, plot, and any limits!!!