15-Sam+Colby👶🏻

•Title: "Lost Little"

•Requested by: @-_-ZuZu-_-is-_-bae

•Warning: sadness

•Inspiration: I honestly have no clue

•Type: ageplay/fluff

A/N: unedited/ probably extremely short

------------------------------

Colby drags Sam all around the theme park with a bright smile on his face. 

"Dada,look!" Colby squeals when he sees a game tent across the way from them, filled with many stuffed toys.

Sam doesn't hear Colby, though. He is too caught up in a phone call with Corey to even notice Colby let go of his hand. Colby skips over to the game and looks at it in aweh.

"Hey there, buddy," a nice girl behind the counter approaches Colby. She notices the amazed look on his face, soon realizing that Colby is a little.

"How do I get that?" Colby asks as he points to a bright blue stuffed dog.

"You play the game, sweetie. Who are you here with?" Colby looks around.

"I'm with my dada," he looks for Sam, "where did he go? He was right over there," he days as tears well up in his eyes.

"It's okay, buddy. We'll find him. How about you take this stuffie and we can go find him, okay?"

"Otay, thank you," Colby says with a smile. 

The girl hands Colby one of the stuffed dogs and he holds it to his chest. He giggles as he looks at it. The girl walks around the counter after taking her waist apron. She lets her supervisor know she is going on break, and walks over to Colby. She takes his hand and the two walk around. Colby looks at the faces they pass. With every face he sees that doesn't belong to Sam, he loses more and more hope. It isn't long before the girl sees the blonde man pacing frantically.

"Colby!" Sam shouts in fear of where his little could have gone. 

"Dada!" Colby releases the girl's hand as he runs to Sam. 

The two hug each other tightly as the girl approaches them.

"Thank you so much for helping him," Sam says as he smiles at her. 

"It was truly no problem. He is a sweet boy," she responds with a smile. 

The two men leave her with final thanks, and walk to the car. 

"Dada, I got a stuffie," Colby says as Sam buckled him up with the seat-belt.

"What will you name him?" Sam asks as he smiles at the new toy. 

"Baelfire," Colby reponds. 

"A strong name for a strong dog," is all Sam says before he gets into the car himself and drives off. 

-------------------------

A/N: Hope y'all enjoyed this.