I can't believe it...

The last time I sat down and wrote something like this, was after Aaron Doh attempted suicide last November. I never thought in a million years, I would write about someone's death. For those who don't know, who haven't heard, Corey La Barrie passed away this past sunday, 5/10/20.

it was his birthday. he was celebrating. at some point, he got into a car with Daniel Silva, who had been seen drinking that night. At some point, I am guessing shortly after leaving the party, the car crashed into a street sign, Corey's side took most of the damage. it has been said that Corey's friends ran to the car, screaming his name. Silva tried to flee the scene, but an injury prevented him from doing so. Silva, a man who was selfish and drove while intoxicated, survived with minimal injuries, while Corey's family has to bury him. He died on his 25th birthday. He was smart enough not to drive away from that party intoxicated, Daniel Silva was not. A lot of people, Sam Golbach, Colby Brock, and more have spoken out about the death. Kian and JC, and all members of Why Don't We have yet to tweet or post on instagram. please respect Corey's family's privacy with everything going on. We lost an idol, they lost their family, their best friend.

Lastly, I want to say that it is 100% okay for you to be heartbroken. He touched so many hearts just by smiling. Never dismiss grief because you "shouldn't" feel that pain. your feelings are valid.

I truly hope Daniel Silva rots in hell. I do not wish it was him who died, as I would never wish that on anyone's family. I want him to sit in a prison cell and think about his selfish actions every day of his life.

DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. TAKE AN UBER HOME IF YOU DRINK.