A/N: I AM PISSED (please read)

Hi, I rarely talk about my family, but I need to talk about this. Most of you don't know this, as it has rarely ever come up in my writing, but I have a sister who is disabled. Her name is Allison and she is by far the happiest person I've ever met. She has a form of epilepsy, autism, hypertonia, and she is intellectually delayed. Simply put, she is 18 but has the mind of a nonverbal toddler. For years (kindergarten through eighth grade), she attended the same school district I did. We constantly had to fight for her to have basic things within the school. They even made her wear a foam helmet, even after she stopped having seizures. This made her stick out in a crowd and most people would only know who she is when I say "she wears a pink helmet". The school has called CPS on my family for bullshit reasons various times over the years. One time (the first that I know of), Allison was in first grade or so. She had a wart on her finger and someone in the school very wrongfully assumed that my parents burnt her with a cigarette. The social worker that came to our house LAUGHED because there was no way to make that mistake. When Allison was in eighth grade, shit really hit the fan. My parents were already fighting the school because I had transferred to an online school after being bullied. We gave them the name of the main bully and nothing happened (they said they would speak with his mom but we know her and they never did). Anyways, their frustration about me turned into them sending my sister home every day. Her class starts at 8:00 am, and every day by 10:00, my dad would text me to say he will be bringing her home. The school claimed she had too many seizures. At this time, Allison had been on medical marijuana for well over a year, and had not had a seizure in almost as long. My grandmother worked at a school that had a program that we thought Allison would benefit greatly from. Allison began to thrive once she was transferred. Hell, the principal dances with her every day.

Now, her fourth year or so at the school, Allison is facing issues at school once again. This year, we created a routine (I find it quite adorable).

Her morning routine:

· Wake up

· Get chocolate milk, maybe a muffin if she's hungry (she eats breakfast at school)

· Get dressed-lately she is changing the outfit last minute

· Play on kindles for a bit

· Get hair brushed and styled

· Put boots/shoes on

· Decide which friends (plush toys) to bring to school

· Put friends in bag-not backpack

· Put hat on if it's winter

· Put coat/jacket on and have it zipped

· Grab a snack for the ride

· Grab a chocolate milk for the ride

· Get in the car

· Go to school

· Get out of the car

· Have teacher/aids be handed 'friends'

However, yesterday, the person that brings Allison to school called us with sad news. Allison was not allowed to take her friends to school anymore. I immediately notified my mother and she sent an email to Allison's teacher AND principal. We decided to still send a friend of Allison's choice, but hide it in her backpack. The teacher has yet to respond, but the person was told that they want to prevent my sister from throwing them. My sister has never once thrown her friends. She can't even throw. The furthest she has ever thrown something is like a foot. Her friends bring her comfort. How are they going to sit there, working in a SPECIAL EDUCATION classroom, but not let a student that has autism keep their comfort items. Oh, does it distract the class? Then why let her bring a kindle that she uses to make annoying and loud sounds? Not to mention, if she threw a kindle, she'd cause a lot of damage. Stuffed animals pose no harm to Allison, the teachers, or the other students.