60: Elton + Corey

•Title: "Out"

•Requester: 

•Warnings: uh I'm not sure, talk of slight homophobia and possibly verbal abuse. 

•Inspiration: well the request

•Type: fluff

A/N: HAPPY 60TH ONESHOT EVERYONE!!! So, since this is a milestone, I would love to chat about a few things. (please read)

1) I would like to make sure everyone is doing alright since it has been over a year since Corey La Barrie's death. I am still pissed that Daniel Silva pretty much got away with it. 

2) Please stop acting like Corey Scherer is dead just because he moved out of the trap house. I understand some of you can't handle change, as I struggle too, but it is just disrespectful. So please stop making videos of him using the song "see you again" the song is literally about people dying. 

3) I have been watching TFIL videos A LOT recently, and have began to ship eltorey all over again. This time around, I ship them almost as much as Larry Stylinson (except Larry is actually real). 

4) I need new requests. Thank you to those who have sent in requests to this point, but I encourage everyone else to. I write pretty much everything except smut and death. 

5) If you live in the US, please, please, please get vaccinated the first chance you get. Also keep in mind vaccines don't make you immune. 

6) This last portion of the A/N contains talk of sexual assault and rape. I would like to inform y'all about the Menendez Brothers. They were recently on trial for the murder of their parents. The brothers, Erik and Lyle, testified on their behalf and said that their parents sexually abused them. The world's response was to call them liars. That is disgusting. It doesn't matter who it is. You ALWAYS believe the victim first. Besides, psychologists have analyzed the testimonies, and have determined that they showed no signs of deception, which means they were most likely telling the truth. Even given this information, and descriptive details about the abuse, Erik and Lyle were still sentenced to life in prison. Though I do understand that they need to be punished for the murders, I do not feel that life in prison is a just sentence. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that. 

____________________________________________

Elton walks into the house with a smile. He sets his keys down on the table and kicks his shoes off gently. To say he was exhausted would be an understatement. He slowly trudges up the stairs, groaning has he feels his muscles ache. He walks as quietly as possible once he reaches the hallway, not wanting to wake up the roommates. He is just about to unlock his bedroom when he hears a sound he almost never hears. The sound was a sniffle, not a sniffle from a cold. It's almost as if such a small sound held the world's sadness inside of it. Curious, he walks towards the sound, finding himself at Corey's door. Any of the roommates sad makes Elton sad, but Corey sad? Corey being sad damn near ripped Elton's heart out. He gently knocks before walking in. Corey is sitting against his wall, rocking back and forth as nearly silent sobs leave his mouth. 

"Hey, hey, hey, shh. It's okay, Corey," Elton soothes as he sits next to the younger male.

Normally, Corey would make a joke about seeing this caring side of Elton, but all he could find the energy to do was lean into Elton's side. 

"Do you wanna tell me what has you so upset?" Elton asks once Corey is calmed down. 

"I uh just got off the phone with my parents," he says quietly. 

"Is everyone alright?" Elton asks worriedly. 

"Yeah, but I guess an old high school friend of mine came out as gay. His parents were really proud of him and were telling mine about his new b-boyfriend," Corey says, and Elton is worried about where this might go, as he's gay and would hate to find out Corey, who he is in love with, is homophobic. 

"So? How does that correlate to your current emotional state?" Elton asks.

"Well, my dad spent most of the call complaining about it. H-he said how it's not right. He started calling the kid slurs. I thought that when I moved out that it meant I wouldn't have to deal with him saying that stuff."

"He's said it before?" Elton asks gently. 

"Yeah. He called me a long string of slurs after he caught a friend and I cuddling. He even s-sent me to a camp to 'fix' me," Corey says quietly. 

"You're gay?" Elton can't help the shock that is evident on his face. 

"For a while I thought the camp had worked. I no longer looked at boys that way, or if I did, I was able to distract myself."

"Those places don't work, Corey. All they do is give the kid loads of trauma. If you're gay, you're gay. That's perfectly fine, Core. You should never feel ashamed for being who you were born to be," the older male says as he gently strokes Corey's back. 

"You accept me?" Corey asks with wide, innocent eyes. 

"I more than accept you, Corey. I'm fucking in love with you," Elton says softly.

"Be my boyfriend," Corey blurts, "please."

"Of course, my love."

+++++

Three months later

Elton and Corey sit in Corey's bedroom, with music blasting through Corey's speakers. Sam and Colby are out filming a video, and Aaron was taking a nap. 

Suddenly, a slow song begins to play. With a smirk, Elton stands and drags Corey up with him. He wraps his arms around Corey's waist as they slowly sway to the music. It's not long before the two are staring into each other's love-filled eyes before their lips meet. They're so wrapped up in the presence of the other, they don't hear the door open. 

"Holy shit! I fucking knew it!" Elton and Corey jump apart and turn to see Sam standing there with a smile. 

"Ever hear of knocking?" Elton says, a little annoyed. 

"I did. Many times," is all he gets as a response. 

The two continue to yell at one another while Corey just stands still. He had never fully accepted himself. Since he was homeschooled, his parent's ideologies were all he learned. Being gay was a sin, and he'd go to hell. Nobody would ever accept him because he doesn't deserve love and support. 

"What's going on?" Colby and Aaron walk in when hearing the yelling.

"Nothing, mind your business, Elton says as he begins to push them out of the room. 

"We're dating," Corey says, breaking free from his spiral, "Elton and me. We're dating."

"Shit, it's about time," is all Aaron says. 

____________________

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! once again, happy 60 one shots!!! I also have MANY other bob one shot books so please give those a read as well. I need requests for all of them. 

I have:

TFIL (this one)

Marvel 

Teen Wolf

5SOS

Larry Stylinson (soon to be posted)

Why Don't We