1- Elton +Corey ⚠️

Title: "shatter"
Requested by: me
Warnings: depression, homophobia, self harm.
Inspiration: my vlogsquad oneshot book
Type: fluff
•••
User: why is corey scherer even alive? Like he is such a waste. He is never going to be loved. Who would love a fag like him?
User1: Why do y'all ship Elton with Corey so much? Elton could do so much better than Corey.
User2: honestly don't understand how anyone could find Corey attractive. He is honestly so ugly and fat. He really should go to the gym more.
User3: user, user1, user2, you guys are awful people. Why do you have to make people feel bad? Why must you hurt them? Corey is literally the sweetest person out there.
EltonCastee: user3, thank you. That's exactly what I was going to say.
User4: okay but seriously. Corey has fr let himself go. He gained a lot of weight, and stopped putting out good content.
User5: there really is no need for him to be here. He could honestly die and nobody would miss him.

Corey sniffles as he clicks the power button of his phone. He wipes away the tears that had fallen down his cheeks, only to find more tears taking their place. He pulled his blanket around him as more tears poured out of his eyes.
Your blade is right in the bathroom. You could end it all.

Don't do that, Corey. Think of Elton. He would miss you.

He wouldn't miss you. He doesn't even care about you. He just pities you.

He would miss you, Corey. Please don't hurt yourself.

Just do it.
Do it.
Do it.
Do it.

Letting a Sob escape his mouth, he gets out of the bed and walks to the bathroom. He looks in the mirror and only feels disgust. He doesn't see anything that anyone could possibly like.
His hair was messy and tangled on his head. His eyes were a gross color. His lips never looked normal. He didn't have big enough biceps. His stomach had fat instead of abs. His thighs were too big, with no muscle. His calves were the same. He kept looking into the mirror, growing angrier by the second.
After 60 seconds of looking at his reflection, Corey gets very upset and begins to clench his fist. Before he could stop himself, he slams his fist into the mirror, shattering it. He watches as the shiny shards fall into the sink below, some pieces having drops of his blood on them. Corey looks at his hand. His knuckles were red and swollen, with a little blood on them. His hand was shaking more the longer he stared at it. He let out a shaky breath as he hears the front door open and close.
"Hey Core! Where you at babe?" he hears his boyfriend, Elton yell through the house.
"B-bathroom," he manages to stutter out as a reply.
He soon hears footsteps get closer and he quickly hides any evidence that he had been crying. He hears the bathroom door open, followed by a quiet gasp.
"C-corey? What is going on? What happened?" Elton asks when seeing the shattered mirror and Corey's bloody knuckles.
"N-nothing. I just got frustrated," Corey says as he walks past Elton into his bedroom.
"So you punched the mirror? At least let me treat your knuckles," Elton says, worry evident in his voice.
"Okay," Corey comes back to his boyfriend and holds his wounded hand out for Elton to examine.
"Okay. I'll just clean the open wounds and wrap it, okay?" Elton asks.
Corey yanks his hand away, "fuck that. I am not doing that. That is going to hurt," he says.
"Corey, if I don't do it then it'll hurt a lot more," Elton soothes.
He gently grabs Corey's and and places it under the faucet and turns it on. Corey winces and takes a sharp breath before he hides his face into Elton's chest.
When Elton finishes cleaning the wounds, ge grabs gauze and wraps Corey's hand. He leads his boyfriend back to the bedroom and has him lay down.
He begins to leave the room once he covers Corey up.
"Please stay Elty," Corey says in a voice that Elton finds absolutely adorable.
"I have to go pick up the mirror shards. Then I'll come cuddle with you," Elton says with a sad smile before walking away, hearing Corey sniffle quietly. As he looks for something to put the broken mirror in, he finds a small pill container that had no label. Curious, Elton opens it, gasping.
Inside the bottle was a shiny razor blade that had obviously been used a lot. He wanted to think that his first thoughts were wrong, but he knew they were right. He quickly flushes the blade down the toilet, decidinv against confronting corey about it.
He soon finishes and walks back to Corey. Corey was curled up in the bed with red cheeks and puffy eyes. He smiles when he sees Elton had returned, jumping into his arms. Elton catches Corey and lets out a laugh before laying down with Corey on top of him. Corey lays his head on Elton's chest.
Soon, both boys fall asleep in eachother's arms.