16- Elton+Colby

~Title: "Breaks and Baes"

~Requested by: @gracie_emma

~Warnings: none really. Gorey details ig. 

~Inspiration: I honestly have no clue. 

~Type: fluff

A/N: okay so this is going to be slightly based on the power couple of my graduating class' relationship. Short story of them at end.

----------------------------

Colby looks at Corbin in amazement as he does an amazing trick. Knowing he couldn't do something like that, he settles to jump to a ledge just feet below. He does so, but lands wrong. It is almost as if he can hear his bone snap as he lets out a deafening scream. Elton is the first to reach him, being the closest. 

"Colby, what hurts?" Elton asks, looking the boy over. 

"My leg. I-it feels like it was just beaten to a pulp," Colby cries out. 

"Oh shit. Okay, let's get you to the hospital," Elton carefully picks Colby up Bridal style and rushes to the car. 

Sam opens the car door for Elton, as his hands were obviously full. Elton carefully places Colby down on the seat before getting in himself. He drives well over the speed limit, and the brakes screech to a halt in front of the emergency room entrance. He rushes in and grabs a wheelchair before returning to the car and helping Colby into the chair. 

---

"Mr. Brock, I am sorry to tell you but it appears that both your Fibula and Tibia are broken. You will be in this cast for at least six weeks. You will be given a boot to wear so that you can walk on it after the first two weeks. Even then, we strongly encourage you limit how much weight is put on that foot. To keep it from getting too weak, you'll have to slowly work up to putting all that weight on it," the doctor says.

---

 Week two

Colby groans as he rolls over slightly to grab his phone. He needs his meds but knows that they are downstairs. 

"Elton!" Colby yells, giggling when the older male comes running into the room. 

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me downstairs?" Colby asks.

---

Week four

Colby smiles as he limps into the room. Elton looks up at them.

"How you feeling, bub?" Elton asks.

"Better. Thank you for caring for me this past month. It means a lot," Colby responds with a smile.

"Don't worry about it, Colbs," Elton replies.

---------

Week six

"Mr. Brock, your leg seems to have healed by now, so we can now take the cast off," the doctor says as a nurse comes in. 

The nurse places a thin strip of plastic in between the cast and Colby's leg. He then takes a small saw and runs it down the cast, doing the same on the opposite side. Colby gives off a sigh of relief when the air touches his entire leg. 

"Thank you," Colby says with a bright smile. 

Elton and Colby both leave the office and walk to the car. Once in the car, Elton turns to Colby. 

"After these past six weeks, you and I have gotten closer and closer. It has made me realize something about myself," Elton says.

"What's that?" Colby asks, tilting his head slightly.

"I'm gay and in love with you," Elton says quietly.

Instead of responding, Colby connects his lips with Elton's.

--------------------------

A/N: The story of Alex and Savannah. 

        When I was in about 7th or 8th grade (I'm a senior in HS now), my friend Cassie got two of her close friends together. From then on, they were literal couple goals. I see pictures of them and just can't comprehend how a relationship could last that long at this point in their lives.