46- Jake +Colby ⚠️⚠️⚠️

•Title: "newsworthy"
•Requester: me, please send some in
•Warnings: uh i cant give it away but its very sad. talk of death
•Inspiration: pinterest
•Type: sadfic
A/N: uh yeah, this is gonna be hard to write. it might be short, it might be long.
______________________
jake walks out of his room and smiles to sam as they pass eachother. the blonde doesn't even acknowledge jake, upsetting the brunette. for the past three days, nobody has acknowledged his existence. do they want him to leave? even his boyfriend is ignoring him. all colby does is sit in his room with his door locked blaring panic at the disco through his speakers. jake walks downstairs to see devyn and corey in the living room, whispering.
"hey guys, what's up?" he questions, not being surprised when the two don't even look his way.
he sighs when returning up the stairs. as he passes by colby's room, he hears heartbreaking sobs over the music. he walks through the open door and sits next to him.
"colbs? baby, what's wrong?" jake asks, not receiving an answer.
he places his hand on colby's back, causing the male to tense and look his way before shrugging and crying again.
sam walks by and rushes into the room.
"oh, colby," the blonde says sadly as he hugs his best friend.
"hello!? do you not see me here!?" jake yells, not receiving any acknowledgement.
jake grumbles as he walks back downstairs, wanting a snack. corey and devyn are no longer in the living room, but the television is playing the news. jake stands in the living room and watches as the anchorman talks about the cat stuck in a tree that was saved by a heroic six year old.
"and in other news, popular youtuber, Jake Webber's death is still a shock to all of his fans after his roomates, who are fellow youtubers, confirmed that the young man had indeed died..." the anchorman keeps talking but jake freezes.
"i-i'm dead?" jake says to himself.
he thinks back to what happened before he started to be ignored.
he was in his car... he had just passed a stop sign when he looked to his left... that's all he remembers, so he returns his attention to the television.
"the roommates and best friends of Webber are asking that fans respect their privacy, along with the deceased's family's. it was such a sudden death that many people are still in shock. his death has sparked many fans, and fellow youtubers to talk about the severity of drunk driving, as the person who crashes into webber's vehicle was very intoxicated," jake sighs.
that's why nobody's been talking to him, and why colby hasn't stopped crying.
'oh god, colby. he must be heartbroken over the news.'
jake rushes up to colby's room, glad to see everyone together in there.
sam has his arm around colby, devyn is on Corey's lap, and aaron is on the floor against the wall.
"i love you guys"
_____________________
a/n: oh god that hurt to write. also i'm tired so this is unedited. i just felt that was a different way to write and wanted to try. please send requests.