32- Elton+Colby👶🏻

•Title: "A Little Christmas"
•Requested by: @babyhug00
•Warnings: abuse, and ruined childhood if you're under 13 and don't know the christmas secret.
•Inspiration: uh the request/my f'd up mind.
•Type: sadfic/ age regression
A/N: if you don't know the truth of christmas, please do not read. I am not interested in ruining any childhoods today. If you choose to read, I can not be held responsible for your dumbassery.
                 ***
17 years ago
There five year old Colby sat, on his bed as excitement rushes down his spine. It was christmas eve, and he couldn't fall asleep. He was very excited, even though this would be the second christmas since his mother passed away from an unsolved homicide. The five year old boy was clutching onto his raggedy stuffed koala, a toy he found in a dumpster and kept because his father tossed his in the fireplace, and looked out the window. He hoped to see a red light, rudolph's nose, but he didn't. He cupped his hand behind his ear and leaned towards the window, but no jingle bells were heard. He always made sure to be a good boy, and he was certain he was on the nice list. He finally lays down, and falls asleep instantly.
Colby woke up at five thirty in the morning. He crawled out of his bed and made sure to grab his koala before quickly running to his father's bedroom.
"Daddy! Daddy wake up! Daddy! It's Christmas!" Colby yelled as he jumped on his father's bed.
"Alright, shut up you little shit!" Colby's father yelled in response.
On any other day, this would have made the small boy cry, but it was christmas. Nobody cries on christmas.
"C'mon, Daddy! Let's go see if Santa came!" Colby yelled.
"He didn't, now go back to bed," the man responded nonchallantly.
"W-what?" Colby asked in a quiet voice.
"Santa didn't come. No presents for you."
"B-but I was a good boy," the small child said in a voice that would break anyone's heart, if they had one.
Unfortuneately, it seemed his chest cavity only contained lungs, as this man did not feel any remorse.
"Bad boy's don't get presents, you little shit."
"N-no! I was good," the boy said as tears started to blur his vision.
"That's it," the man got up and gripped Colby's arm tightly in his hand. He dragged Colby to his room.
The small boy let out a cry, "Daddy stop! Daddy! You're hurting me," he said quietly.
"Good," and with that, Colby was thrown to the floor and the door slammed.
——
To say that day ruined Colby, would be an understatement, and it never ended there. Now, Colby is twenty two years old. He is an age regresser, and lives with five roommates. He even has a boyfriend, Elton. They are all his caregivers, but Elton is the main one.
"Hey, Colbs," Aaron says as he walks into the room to see the boy sitting at the table coloring.
"Hi uncowe Awon," the boy says around his pacifier.
"You excited for santa?" Aaron asks in a high pitched voice.
Though Colby knew that santa wasn't real, when in headspace, that information falls through the cracks of his knowledge.
"No," Colby says before he puts his crayons down and leaves the room, Aaron assuming he was going to Elton.
After the boy leaves, Aaron sits in his spot. He sees quite a few pictures on the table that was drawn messily. The first picture is of a sad face, tears streamkng down it. The second one was a drawing of a lump of coal. The third is hard for Aaron to depict, but he soon realizes it's Colby's favorite stuffed koala on fire. The fourth is a christmas tree with coal under it. And the fifth is a picture of what looks like Colby's traced arm with red lines all over it.
"Oh Colbs," the blonde says to himself as he gathers all the drawings and walks into the garage, hiding them behind his back. He looks to see Colbs isn't in the room, only Elton. He sits next to the older male, "hey, you got a second?"
"Yeah, of course, what's up?" Elton asks, seeing the male is clearly upset.
"Here," is all he says before giving Elton the stack of papers, "Colbs drew these. I asked if he was excited for santa-"
"You did what?" Elton asks standing up.
"What?" Aaron asks.
"He doesn't like santa. He thinks he hates him," the brunette says.
"What? How do you know?"
"Well, even though this is your first christmas knowing he's a little, it is my second. And he never told me why he thinks santa hates him," Elton says.
"Hi daddy," the little says as he runs into the room, clutching his now falling apart koala.
"Hey baby," Elton says, lifting the boy up on his lap.
"Can I pway outhide?" Colby asks sweetly.
"Yes, but you need to clean up your play room," the brunette negotiates.
"Okay!" Colby says as he gets upa nd starts to leave the room.
"Not so fast," Elton says, "can daddy ask you a question?"
"Yeshhhh," the little giggles.
"Why do you think santa hates you?"
"I don know," Colby looks at his feet, kicking the dust.
"Baby, what does this rule say?" elton points to a rule on the chalkboard wall.
"Me no know."
"It says 'you must always tell daddy the truth, as lying is bad'. Now, you won't get any spankings, but Aaron and I are concerned. Santa doesn't hate you and I don't understand why you think he does," elton says.
"He does hate me!" Colby yells, his eyes filling with tears.
"Colbs, why on earth would you think that?" Aaron asks.
"He never come to my house! Me no get presents! Me get coal! Me bad boy. Me on naughty list!"He yells as tears cascade down his face.
Elton gets up and lifts the boy to his hip, rubbing his back soothingly, shushing him. He bounces Colby slightly, knowing it is close enough to nap time. Once the little is asleep, Elton places him in the crib in the adjacent nursery. When he returns, he sits on his bed.
"Why did he never tell us this happened to him?" Aaron asks.
"I mean, big Colby probably thought it was irrelevant, as we all knew the truth, but little him still thinks santa is real, and doesn't know who realky gave him coal," Elton says.
"We need to get him a lot of gifts," Aaron says.
"Oh please, I already have enough to fill up the entire living room to the ceiling. I spent over $500 just on pacifiers for him. I even got him a gucci one," Elton chuckles.
——
That christmas morning, Colby got more than enough presents, and a letter from santa.

Dear Colby,
Words can not express how truly sorry I am for not giving you any presents. You see, one of my elves always mixes up the buttons that sorts if a child is on the naughty or nice list. You are a very nice and good boy, so I gave you more presents than anyone in the entire world. Merry Christmas, Colby.
                   Ho Ho Ho,
                     Santa.
                  ***
A/N: okay so the ending's rushed. I'm sorry. Also, this happened. Look at the top of the blue circle. There's a face.