30- Elton + Corey

•Title: "Truth or Dare"
•Requested by: @Freetime_2007
•Warnings: nothing really. Maybe anxiety/ self deprecating thoughts..?
•Inspiration: uhh I'm not sure
•Type: cute fluff
A/N: did you guys know that I write a lot of boyxboy stuff? No smut, but I usually write so that even if you're not in the fandom, you can read it. Feel free to check them out. I have two other oneshot books. One for the Vlogsquad, and another for Why Don't We. Also, this takes place in the trap house before Elton moved out.
——————————
Corey walks down the stairs, turning and going back up when he sees Elton. Elton sees Corey and rushes into the garage. Sam sighs as he watches his two friends. The two have been acting weird ever since they filmed together around three days ago.
Corey rushes into his room, closing the door and sliding down it. He lets out a loud, frustrated sigh. He doesn't want to avoid Elton, but he feels like there is no other choice. Not after that video.
———
Three days ago.
The two guys sit in front of a camera, laughing at what was previously said. Corey has his phone out on twitter with a bunch of dares, and Elton has his out with truth questions.
"Okay, truth or dare, Elton?" Corey asks.
"I think I'll choose dare," Elton replies.
Corey swipes harshly, scrolling through comments rapidly. He places his finger on one randomly, and looks at it, immediately blushing.
"Th-this girl d-dares us to k-kiss," he stutters out, clearly flustered.
"Well, a dare's a dare," the older male says cheekily. He cups Corey's face gently, and pecks his lips before pulling away quickly. Corey thought it was because the kiss was terrible, so he vowed to avoid Elton. Elton felt sparks fly when they kissed, and vowed to avoid Corey until his feelings went away. The two end the video shortly after, rushing away from eachother.
———
Now.
Corey sighs as a tear rushes down his face. He didn't think the older male would ever like him. He lays on his bed for a bit, having moved from the floor. Before he can comprehend what is happening, Sam opens his bedroom door, shoves Elton in, shuts the door, and barricades it so the two are trapped.
"You're not coming out until you resolve whatever the hell happened! I can't stand to see you two in pain!" He yells before walking away.
"Hey Cor," the elder says after an excrutiatingly long ten minutes of silence.
"H-hey," the younger replies quietly.
"Are you avoiding me because of the kiss?" Elton asks, figuring there was no point in dancing around the topic.
Corey looks at his lap before letting a few tears roll down his face before breaking out into a sob.
"I'm sorry" he cries.
"Hey, don't cry, Cor. Why are you sorry?"
"I'm a freak. I enjoyed the kiss, and now you hate me because you won't even look at me anymore!" Corey yells.
"No no no no no no. Corey, I could never hate you. I'm avoiding you for the exact opposite reason. I enjoyed it too. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable, so I stopped being around you. I am so sorry you thought I hated you. Shh its okay" elton finishes when Corey clings to him, kissing the younger male's forehead.
Elton reclines the two back on the bed, covering them up. Corey curls into Elton and the two stay like that, just laying in each other's embrace, for what feels like an eternity before they fall asleep. Sam, worried they had killed eachother, removes the barricade, opens the door, and smiles widely at the cuddling males.
"Well dang. Didn't see that coming,"
——————————
A/N: I hope you enjoyed and if you read any of my other books, I hope you enjoy that.