49- Sam+Jake+Colby ⚠️⚠️

•Title: "Coming Clean"
•Requester: @eddiesdislocatedarm
•Warnings: abuse, severe abuse
•Inspiration: request
•Type: throuple
A/N: okay idk how this will turn out
______________________
Colby pulls the car into the Webber's driveway. Jake pecks both Colby and Sam's cheeks before he gets out. Colby then drops Sam off, walking in with him.
"oh, sam!" the blonde's mother runs into the living room and hugs the two.
"where's Jake?" Sam's father asks.
sam smiles, glad his family accepted his rather non traditional relationship.
"he had to get home early, he missed his folks. it's good to see you again, sir," Colby says and hugs Sam's father.
"and what about you? don't you wanna get home?" Sam's sister asks.
"yeah, I just wanted to make sure Sam got in alright. Jake's folks don't know about the relationship yet, and he asked we stayed in the car," Colby says before glancing at the clock, "I have to go now. I'll see you later, babe. it was good seeing you all!" Colby says before kissing Sam and leaving.
                         ***
"where the fuck were you!? you said you'd be here an hour ago!" his father stands up as he walks in the door.
"sorry, sir. we got stuck in traffic and popped in at the Golbach's house," Colby explains.
"you still a fag?"
"I'm still gay," Colby corrects.
"you still with those other fags?"
"I'm still with my boyfriends, yes. don't you ever say that about them. you can say whatever about me, but never about them," Colby says through gritted teeth.
that gets him punched in the face, causing him to fall to the floor.
he screams out as he feels his father's steel toed boot collide with his torso. before he can fight back, he is pulled to his feet by his hair and shoved up the stairs and into his room.
                         ***
Colby wakes up to his phone ringing. he rolls over and answers it.
"yeah?" he says with morning voice.
"Hey, Colbs, wanna meet at the park?" Colby smiles when hearing Jake's voice.
"sure babe, I'll get ready now," Colby hangs up the phone before he throws on some clothes.
he sees bruises forming on his torso, and a bruise forming around his eye. he quickly throws  a pair of sunglasses on and sneaks out of his window, jogging to the car and driving to the park.
                      ***
"babe, it's pretty cloudy so you don't need those glasses," Jake says with a giggle, leaning into Colby's chest.
the pressure on his ribs causes him to groan out.
"did i hurt you?" Jake asks, pulling away with fear in his eyes.
"no, no baby, you didn't. i'm okay," Colby says, cupping Jake's cheeks.
"you're in pain, Colbs. Why are you in pain?" Sam asks as he steps forward.
"I'm not in pain, guys," Colby says.
before Colby can stop him, Jake and Sam both pull up Colby's shirt.
"oh my god what the fuck!?" Sam exclaims, and jake just hugs Colby gently.
"I gotta go, I'll see you guys later. i love you both," Colby says as he pulls away.
"who did it? your dad?" Jake asks.
he had always suspected Colby was abused, but never truly believed it, or maybe he didn't want to.
when seeing Colby pause in his steps, they knew it was true.
"we'll leave. we'll go back to California. My parents won't mind, and I'm sure Jake's will understand too. I will go get your stuff, and you will stay with Jake right here," Sam says.
"All my stuff is in my car," Colby says.
the three boyfriends sit on the grass.
"how long has he been doing that?"
"since my mom ran off," Colby says.
"since you were fucking ten!?" Sam yells in shock.
Colby starts crying and the other two comfort him.
_________________________
A/N: hope you enjoyed!